fourty-nine.

49

49. DUMB-KRUM!

      "FRED, GEORGE, wake up!" Thea walked into the boys' room a few weeks later and shook them awake. "Your mom says breakfast is ready. It's Quidditch Cup day! Come on!"

"We're up, we're up, Sunny." George promised the girl and the two glanced at Fred, whose eyes were about to shut again. Letting out a laugh, George grabbed his twin's hand and pulled him out of bed. "Come on, Freddie! It's Quidditch Cup day!"

"Why are we up so bloody early?" Fred whined.

~

Smiling excitedly, Thea linked arms with George and Fred as the three of them, her brothers, Ron, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, and Arthur all traveled through out the woods of St. Otters Catchpole. It was the end of the summer, and the group would be attending the Quidditch World Cup.

"You're excited, aren't you, hermanita?" Tommy asked his sister with a smirk.

"Yes! We're going to see a Quidditch match! Like actual, professional Quidditch!" Thea rambled, bouncing as she walked between Fred and George.

"But where are we actually going right now?" Harry wondered, standing next to Ron.

"Don't know," Ron answered before calling to his father. "Hey, Dad. Where are we going?"

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" Arthur called back.

"Oh, that's a good sign." Tobi whispered.

"Our dad entrusted us with him?" Teo questioned with a smirk and Thea rolled her eyes. As much as Emanuel wanted to attend the World Cup, he couldn't get off work at St. Mungoes. So, he sent his children and Harry instead in the care of Arthur Weasley and Amos Diggory.

A smile rose to Thea's face as she saw Amos Diggory, which meant Cedric was nearly. Amos called out, "Arthur! lt's about time!"

"Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Arthur apologized, glancing at Ron and the twins before Cedric jumped down from a tree. He landed next to his father and smiled at Thea, winking at her.. "Morning, Cedric."

"Good morning, Mr. Weasley." Cedric replied and walked over to his girlfriend. He grabbed her by her waist, kissing her lips in a peck. "Good morning, darling."

"Good morning." Thea whispered back, grinning at her gorgeous boyfriend before the group began to travel again.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asked once Arthur and Amos began to tell the teenagers to gather around a large boot in the middle of a patch of grass.

"That isn't just any manky old boot, mate." Fred told him.

"lt's a Portkey." Tommy added.

"What's a Portkey?" Harry questioned again as Cedric and Thea grabbed on to the port key, side by side.