Chapter 6

"Um..guys? Would you mind letting go now? I need to get home or my uncle will be mad at me.." Byakuren muffled as she was squished in the group hug.
Haruo, being the the considerate one, broke the hug first and pried the other deities off the poor girl.
"She needs to go home guys," He said as Byakuren nodded.
"Aw~ do you have to go now?" Kazuhiro whined.
The silver-eyed girl nodded sadly, "Yes. It's already 5:30 pm... My uncle will be mad if I don't return now.."
Chihiro gave the teen one last hug before smiling, "Okay..Let's hang out next time okay?"
Byakuren beamed, "Alright! But first, can I have your numbers so I can message you? I won't scatter them, I promise."
Kazuhiro chuckled, "It's okay..We trust you, Mizuno-san." He said, handling him a piece of paper with all the deities numbers.
Byakuren gratefully took it and grinned, "Thanks! Here's mine. And please, feel free to call me Byakuren," She insisted, handing them a little card.
Moriku took it and gave the teen a nod as thanks.
"Well, I gotta go now.." She trailed off, walking towards the exit before stopping.
............
..................
........................
"Uh..guys..How do I get home again?" She nervously asked, earning a chuckle from the other occupants.
"We'll take you home," Kazuhiro replied, smiling.
"But who's gonna carry her?" Chihiro smirked.
The boys looked at each other, engaging into a silent agreement before Haruo squeaked, " How about rock papers scissors?"
"Okay! Whoever wins will carry Mizu-Uhhh, I mean Byakuren!" Kazuhiro exclaimed as Moriku nodded.
The three of them gathered in a small circle, reaching out their fists in front of them, " Rock. Paper. Scissors!!!"
Kazuhiro- rock
Haruo and Moriku- paper
"Aw, dang it!" The indigo haired male muttered, walking out of the circle, leaving Moriku and Haruo.
"Oh~ the air and the ice deity. I wonder who will win," Chihiro mused, standing beside Byakuren.
The said deities glanced at each other and readied themselves, " Rock. Paper. Scissors!"
Haruo- scissors
Moriku- rock
"I won," The ice deity muttered, his voice cold but had hidden joy behind it.
Haruo pouted, "Mou.. I guess Moriku wins.."
Chihiro chuckled at the air deity before ruffling his hair, "Don't worry Haruo..Maybe next time," She reassured making the said deity smile a little.
"Yosh! Now that there's a winner..Moriku! Go take Byakuren and bring home safely!" Kazuhiro exclaimed.
Moriku nodded and walked silently behind the dazed girl and tapped her shoulder.
Slowly she turned around and blinked, "H-huh? Oh! Moriku-san!"
"Home.."
"Home?"
Chihiro chuckled, "He meant he was going to take you home, Byakuren."
A look of realization adorned the girl's features before releasing a silent 'oh.'
"Then let's go!" She grinned and started walking. However, before she could reach the exit, she was swooped from her feet into someone's arms.
"M-Moriku-san?"
The said boy looked at the petite girl in his arms as he carried her in bridal style, "It's dangerous to walk from here... I'll carry you to your place.."
"E-eh??! No need for that, Moriku-san! Really..." She insisted but Moriku shrugged it off and continued to walk out of Chihiro's house until they've reached the edge of the mountain where the house sat.
"Hold on. Tight." The ice deity muttered as he crouched down a little.
"Eh? Moriku-san? What are you- gaaaahhhh!!!!"
And with that, The said boy started to leaping from tree to tree until they reached town where he jumped from the roofs.
'A-amazing!!' Byakuren awed as she stared below them.
"Moriku-san has powerful legs.." She murmured, unconsciously making the deity...blush a little.
A short pause was then shared between them but it wasn't that 'uncomfortable' one rather it was a relaxing one.
"Ah. There's my house. You can land there, Moriku-san.." The petite girl said as she pointed on the trees behind a small house.
Moriku nodded and set the girl down gently.
"Thanks again Moriku-san.. I really appreciate it!" She thanked, bowing at the same time.
The ice deity nodded and reached out his hand to ruffle her hair, "No worries. Come and visit us, alright?"
"Un!" She nodded again and started running towards her house, "Bye! Thanks again Moriku-san! Be careful on your back, okay?"
The said boy nodded and took off with a small smile adorning his features.