Chapter 1

In a certain mountain in Japan, there stood a big mansion. It's walls and ceilings were painted white as cherry blossom trees surrounded it, swaying with the wind. Beautiful, well defined carvings could be seen from it's walls to it's pillars, adding to the magnificent beauty of the house. Inside, everything was well furnished. It was clean and tidy. From each room up to the kitchen, no spec of dust could be seen. All the servants had smiles on their faces, enjoying, doing their work as they were told-

"KAZUHIRO!!!!"

And that brings us to a secret base, just below the house. Inside it was every technology known to man..Well, not all. Gadgets, flat screen t.v's, monitors, hologram projectors, clone machines and other devices you would likely see in a super heroes secret base (Like Iron Man's for example). But unlike the household above, this place was a little bit messier and noisier. Which brings us to the occupants inside.

"KAZUHIRO! CLEAN THIS MESS NOW OR I WILL-"

"YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME,CHIHIRO!"

"OKAY, THAT'S IT!"

"G-Guys! Calm down, please!"

"Leave them be, Haruo."

"B-but, Moriku-kun...If they don't stop now..T-They would-"

CLANK! BAM!

"-p-potentially destroy the base....."

"They already did."

"Nevermind."

Now, if you're wondering, these are the deities. Four of them to be exact. And this mansion is their headquarters, other than the main one located in the center of Japan. The owner of this mansion is the Hirai family, including Hirai Chihiro, the Earth deity, also known as the 'The Fifth,' and the mother of the group. She is the oldest, aging 23 years old. She has shoulder length brown hair and eyes with an average body and height. Personality? Sweet, caring, calm, clueless at times and scary when angry.

The second one is, Furata Kazuhiro, the Water deity, also known as 'The Second.' He is originally from England and was sent here in Japan to train as a deity. His original name was Austin Grey. He is the big brother of the group and currently is the loudest member and the most hot-headed. He is the second oldest being 21 but is the most childish and cheerful among all the deities as well. He is the mood maker of the group and often gets in trouble. He possesses indigo hair and blue eyes. Tall and masculine.

Third is, Hoshino Haruo, the Air deity. Also known as 'The Fourth.' He is quite shy, timid, and petite for his age but he is very loyal, smart and protective over his friends. The youngest (for now) with the age of 19. He came all the way from Netherlands to train in Japan. His original name is Alexander Dirix. He has blond hair and turquoise colored eyes.

And lastly is, Akagi Moriku, the Ice deity and also known as, 'The Third.' He is Kazuhiro's childhood friend and is a year younger than him, making him 20 years old. He has a cold facade but when you get to know him, he is quite caring and sweet. He has dark red hair and blue eyes, tall and has an average body. He also came from England but is half Italian. His English name is Balfour Sollis.

Now, you know our present deities, it's time to head back to the scene...

As Chihiro and Kazuhiro were bickering and destroying things in the process, the chairman of the HuProAM, Mr. Yamaguchi, appeared on their t.v.

"What the heck is going on here?" He asked, looking at the two deities in irritation.

"Um...They're fighting again, sir," Haruo replied as he walked towards the screen along with Moriku.

The chairman released a sigh, "Is there a day where you guys can't cause any ruckus?"

Haruo laughed nervously as Moriku huffed, crossing his arms, "With Kazuhiro here, I think that day would never come".

"Hey! I heard that!"

"Ah! Chairman! What brings you here?" Chihiro asked as she skipped towards the large screen with a mumbling Kazuhiro behind.

The chairman cleared his throat, "I came to tell you that we received rumors of another deity....The 'forgotten one' to be exact."

The four's face lit up, "You mean, 'The First?'" Kazuhiro asked, curiosity etched in every word. The chairman nodded.

"T-the fire deity?!" Chihiro squeaked.

"Yes. But we are still investigating on it. Meanwhile, keep an eye out for any signs of danger, okay?"

The deities nodded.

"Okay. That's all. I'll be going now."

"Bye, sir!"

As the screen blacked-out the deities glanced at each other.

"I can't believe that we're going to have the Fire Deity with us after all these years," Haruo said in disbelief.

The remaining three nodded as smiles made their way to their lips.

"I can't wait to meet him/her!" Kazuhiro exclaimed as he grinned.

"I hope it's a girl!" Chihiro added.

Moriku looked at them and smacked his childhood friend in the head, "Idiot, we're still not sure if the rumors are true or not."

"Ah..You're right," Haruo muttered dejectedly.

Kazuhiro rubbed his head as he sat on the floor, "I do believe that it is true! Be optimistic for once, Mori! Besides, don't you want to meet 'The First?'"

"I do," Moriku replied.

"Wait, why are you so eager to meet 'The First?' Kazuhiro?" Chihiro chimed in.

"Well, my grandparents told me that the the last fire deity...uh..I think it was Yuki saved my ancestors' lives. So without her help, I wouldn't have been here nor I wouldn't have been born in the first place," Kazuhiro explained, smiling at his friends from the floor, "And I wanted to thank her for that..even if it's not her but her descendant."

His childhood friend sighed as he hosted him back up, "Idiot."

"Hey! Am not!"

"You-"

"Okay! Before we could start wasting our time again, why don't we train for a while?" Chihiro suggested.

Kazuhiro and Moriku smirked as Haruo nodded, "You took the words out of my mouth."