[Naruto React To DOE EYES] Part 2 Final

[My other me will be named Gacha because I love Gacha Club]

Gacha: Kurenai will be joining the group for the reaction.

[Warning They're Are Sexual Content]

[Doe Eyes by Kushinada Uzumaki]
___________________________________________

[Kurenai appeared and pointed her weapon at Nezric, Luckily Asuma was their to explain the whole thing]

Title: Doe Eyes

Kurosaki Sumire and Uzumaki Naruto married a year and half later when Sumire was twenty-three years old. It was an August wedding and Sumire had invited the entire Weasley clan, which now included Hermione who'd married Ron the year before, and any others who'd married into the Weasley family. There were plenty of Naruto's friends as well, most being ninja.

Sasuke: Weasley Clan?

Nezric: Remember this is a different reality.

Sasuke nodded by Nezric's words.

Tsunade: The Weasley Clan are really close with Sumire.

Some of them nodded.

Konohamaru: Wow!, Boss you did a great JOB!*Thumbs Up*

Naruto was flustered as some of the boys were teasing him.

The only two not there were Sakura and Sasuke. They were journeying around the Elemental Nations and couldn't get back in time for the wedding even if they knew where to look. Sakura had left a year before the wedding, and Sumire had never met Sasuke, but she'd seen pictures and Naruto didn't mind one bit to tell her stories of his old team. The only civilians to come to the wedding were either children or friends of Sumire. It was just as Sumire wanted, though there were a lot more people there than she'd first imagined.

Sakura was surprised that she married Sasuke, while Sasuke only read and ignore it.

Sasuke: 'I will not marry a Fangirl'
*Narrow's Brow's*

Sakura wanted to squeal in happiness, but kept it to herself as this was au.

Ino looked at her best friend and secretly smiled as she wanted her to be confident.

They continued to live in the home Sumire had bought upon arriving in Konoha, though they did some renovations on it. It was a moderate home in size, but only had two bedrooms. The need for a new home arrived three years after they married.

Kurenai: She must be really rich to buy a house with her inheritance

Jiraiya: I agree with Kurenai!

Shino and Sai and the others nodded as they wonder how much many Sumire had.

Tsunade just huff and wonder herself about Sumire's money.

A year after their marriage they had a daughter they named Minako, and were now expecting another child which led them to buying a larger home. With Sumire's inheritance and the money Naruto made as a shinobi they never really wanted for anything and always had what they needed.

All: What They Already Have A Kid In One Year!?

Exclaimed by everyone, Naruto turned redder as smoke was coming out of his ears.

Jiraiya nosebleeded and fantasies both Naruto and Sumire in there honeymoon.

And Tsunade hit his nerve and was instantly knock Jiraiya out.