[Naruto React To Random Things]

Tale: I was playing Call Of Duty.

Other: Pretty Fun And Got To Love The Voice Chat.

Tale: Their going to react on some TikTok related to Minecraft.
___________________________________________

Nezric: *Presses Button*

Naruto: Woah

Everyone also were woah at the beautiful place.

Hinata: It's such a nice place*Smiling*

They agree to Hinata saying it was a nice place and in the title was nostalgia something that Me/Tale might remember.

Jiraiya: Nostalgia......'Like a memory coming back'*Holds his hand and remember's the good times*

Tsunade just smiled from the music as the theme was good too.

[Think of them as real people]

Some of the boys were nosebleeding except Naruto, Sasuke, and Konohamaru.

Shino:*Secretly Nosebleeding*,
*Whisper* Damn....

Kakashi: Woah*Nosebleed Inside His Mask*

Jiraiya blasted into to the Wall as blood was gushing out his nose as his perverted smile.

Jiraiya: Hehehehehe*Imagining*

Tsunade: *Sighing Holding Her Forehead* Idiot

Might Guy, Rock Lee, and Neji look away flustered as Tenten was jealous.

The ladies were jealous as they huff except Hinata and Tsunade at the three ladies at the TikTok.

Kiba and Akamaru both howled in amaze on how beautiful the three girls were.

The group wanted to go their as they were mesmerized by the place.

Tenten and Neji: The music is nice*Both Smiling*

Jiraiya felt peace at that place and sometimes, he wonder if that would be heaven.

Tsunade: That such a nice view*Smiling*

As they could agree more to it and the music was also calm nice to listen.

Everyone got spooked as the cute and some not cute turned into terrifying creatures with blood.

Ino: Heeeek!*Grabs Unto Sai*

Sai holding Ino close to his arms and said some things to calm Ino.

Hinata fainted again and Hanabi sighing, but creep out about the TikTok.

Naruto shudders as they look like ghost and didn't want one in Konoha.

Kakashi had to calm down some of the girls as Sakura was trying to latch on Sasuke, failed as he move away from Sakura.

Kiba, Choji were holding each other shaking from the music.

Akamaru just sighing beside the two.

Some of them blushed from the dancing.

The girls were clenching they're fist in jealousy except Hinata, who is still fainted and Tsunade.

Jiraiya started writing about the girls to add to his next Icha Icha Paradise Book in pervertness.

Naruto shouted at Jiraiya calling him more Ero Sennin as Jiraiya and Naruto both went into a argument.

Shikamaru: Troublesome

Choji: They're cute.....*Blushing*

Iruka sighing seeing Kakashi talking to Jiraiya about a new Icha Icha Paradise Book.

Naruto went to get a snack or obviously Ramen.

[The Story Of "DAY ONE", Such a nostalgia story for us to remember]

The music was calm and saw the person doing works and making his place in the wild.

They were just wow as it was breathtaking and dangerous as Tale said it was an adventure.

Naruto and Konohamaru: His cool*Saying To The Guy In The Video*

Sasuke felt the person's achievement and wonder, what he will achieve on his own, if he killed his brother.

Kiba was blank, but looked amazes by how many the person achieve.

Iruka: Now that's hard work*Smiling*

Kakashi couldn't agree more as he felt it or remember his past achievement's even losing the people he care.

Tsunade: He did a lot of hard work...I'm impressed by him

Naruto smiled and giving him nostalgia or memories of the past.
___________________________________________

Tale: I'm crying and the music at the sixth video was to good as it was such a good video.

Other Me: We have memories we cherish and never forget.

6 Video By: CUBEY