[Naruto React To Random Things]

[Welcome back, the Naruto characters were having a break]

Tale: *Press button*

Tsunade and Jiraiya looked in surprise and the others did

Kiba: Oi!, Naruto read The Goddamn Book!

Kiba shouted making Naruto jolt and scramble.

Naruto: Alexa a reincarnator and an orphan girl, who had been working in an inn and while working, when she went near a forest and a wolf that had white fur and blue sapphire eyes, she took him and take cared of him.
Alexa's life change when she met Iss that nickname of the wolf that was actually a child of the Ducal House Of Jercion and the heir to the Jercion house.
Once Iss is grown up, he will be able to transform into a human.

That made they're eyes bulge hearing that the wolf was a human also.

They talked to each other about what Naruto read.

Kiba felt envious of a Iss, who can transform into a wolf.

Akamaru just sighing from beside Kiba and Shikamaru was processing his brain.

Shino on the other hand was interested in the Ducal House Of Jercion

[This one is to tease Naruto]

Everyone just looked and some laughing and one of the males were having a nosebleed.

Might Guy and Rock Lee were looking away.

Jiraiya: Looks good, Gaki.*Teasing Naruto*

Naruto turned red and curse me/Tale for showing the photo of him wearing a maid dress.

Hinata blushed as she covered her face.

The girls were snickering and was a bit jealous on how good Naruto look at the maid dress.

They glance at the Uchiha, who was having a huge nosebleed fainting on the floor.

Kiba looked at Uchiha, who fainted having a perverted look on his face.

"WoW" Shikamaru said and whisper something about blackmailing Naruto.

Choji choke seeing Naruto in a maid dress as Kakashi was godsmacked and prayed to Kami that hoping that Sensei and Kushina won't see this.

*Inside The Seal*

Kurama laughed loud and hitting the ground.

He wheezed as both spirit's appeared.

Minato was shock and godsmacked seeing the photo and Kushina giggles and wanted to dress up his son something like that.

And Minato cursed Kakashi for not protecting Naruto from such a photo that was found by me/Tale.

*In reality*

Kakashi sneeze and think that someone was talking about him, but he ignores it.

Naruto: She's pretty*Looking at the photo blushing*

Sakura was speechless on the other pink haired girl that was more beautiful then her.

Jiraiya of course brought his book and started his perverted thoughts as Tsunade karate chop him in the neck.

Ino: She's more beautiful then Big Forehead*Looking at Sakura smirking*

Sakura: Shut Up, Ino Pig!

As both girls argue some of the group sigh's about Ino and Sakura fighting again.

[Explaining to them what a TikTok is]

[LOL]

The girls fainted once again seeing a man that look exactly the same color as Naruto.

"Are You Kidding Me!" Kiba sobbing as Akamaru just comfort him and his tears.

Sasuke was being tissue in the nose and didn't express as he was blinking and the TikTok almost look like Naruto.

Hanabi just blushed on how handsome the guy was in the TikTok.

The squealing of the girls were heard and Tsunade turned pink.

Jiraiya was jealous seeing Tsunade blush.

Neji: They look nice*Thinking of getting a hair cut one day*

Tenten looked at Neji and blushed imagining Neji having a short hair.

Naruto: Those guys look cool, Dattebayo!

Asuma: I'm impressed that these guys looked amazing.

Kakashi and Might Guy agreed with Asuma.

[I HAVE BEEN SIN]

The entire group was shock and everyone looked at Sasuke and Naruto, who both were felt disgusted or maybe embarrass as they both blush.

Who were sweating like bullets and Jiraiya was the one that got hit.

"Is My Student Dating A BOY?!" Jiraiya shouted and in shock scratching his head as Naruto called him Mean Ero Sennin.

While Hinata was blank and Hanabi tried to snap her sister out of it.

'N-naruto K-kun with S-sasuke Kun' Processing the entire thing.

Sakura wide eyes as she looked at the two blushing boys.

'Sa-sasuke Kun likes me, R-right!?' Sakura in a panic thought.

Tsunade sighing seeing Sakura being a total mess.
___________________________________________

Thank you for watching or reading.

And I will be making more, if I could.