Chapter 82-Diagnosis

As I look around my eyes land on my dad, giving a questionable look

"What's going on here?" I asked not bothering to move from my spot looking at everyone trying to get a clue on what's going on.

"Your test results came back" dad stated as my heart dropped. I forgot about the results, I was so caught up with getting offers and soccer.

Tyler's p.o.v

It was 3:03 and I was in the middle of my meeting when my phone rang. I see the caller ID, it was Dr. Maia. We keep missing each others call  and this is the third time and I wasn't going to miss her call

"Excuse me" I shot up from my seat and walked out of the meeting, answering the call "hello" I said

"Hi Mr. Bianchi, this is Dr. Maia calling" she replied

"Hi Dr. Maia, do you have the results?" I questioned impatiently, I just want to know if my daughter is going to be okay or not.

"Are you able to meet today to go over the results?" She asked deflecting my question

"No, Skylar has a game today so please just tell me" I begged over the phone

She let out a sigh before she continued "Skylar's biopsy came back malignant. I'm sorry but Skylar has anaplastic thyroid cancer" she stated as I dropped my phone. One of my worst nightmare has become true.

"Mr Bianchi" she called out as I looked to the ground and picking up the phone.

"Yes sorry, is it possible for me to come in for you to tell me everything in detail so I can prepare Skylar?" I asked

"Yes, i can squeeze you in 30 minutes" she replied

"Ok, I'll be there" I said hanging up the phone as I threw it on the wall. How could Skylar have it? Why did she have to get it? Why did fucking Lizzie have to had cancer and spread it to our daughter. I could feel some tears appear but I couldn't break down, Skylar is gonna need me.

"Tyler" my dad and Gio stepped out of the meeting looking at me like I'm crazy.

"I have to go" I said picking up my phone.

"Where are you going?" My dad asked

"To see Skylar's doctor, her test results came back. She has cancer" I cringed saying the last part knowing it's now true. We use to throw it around knowing that Skylar didn't have it but now she really does.

"What" Gio looked confused

"She has cancer, my daughter has cancer" I laughed not believing this. "I have to go meet with her doctor and figure out shit" looking for my keys in my pockets

"Just take my car, I'll drop yours off" Gio tossed his keys as I catch it. I go over to the elevator, waiting for it to open.

"She's going to be okay" my dad said as the elevator doors open and step in. I press the button and waited for the door to close. The elevator ride felt like eternity and once I got to the parking garage, I found his car and drove off towards the doctors office. When I got to the office, I quickly parked and made my way up and checking in.

"Mr. Bianchi" Dr. Maia said as I got up and followed her to her office. "I'm very sorry for this news, I know how hard it can be but I am going to do everything to make sure Skylar beats this"

"Is this the same cancer that killed her mom?" I asked

"Yes, but Lizzie's was stage 4 C which means the cancer was spread to other parts of her body like her bones." She replied

"Does Skylar have that?" I asked praying she doesn't, I can't lose her after I just got her.

"We won't know until we do a CT and MRI" she replied