Chapter 69-She's who?

Leo's p.o.v

Opening up the files I see what's inside

"Oh fuck" I mumbled reading the file "She's Lucas's sister?" I exclaimed in pure horror and hatred

"Yup, it took a lot of digging and bribing judges to get this information" he replied

"Have you talked to Tyler about this?" I asked

"No you're the first person to know, I was planning to tell you and Skylar today" he added

"Don't tell her yet, she's in a good place right now. If you tell her that her psycho ex step dad sister is dating her dad, I don't know how she'll react" I replied looking out for her. When she first got here she was very reserved and not wanting to step over anything and basically walk on eggshells but now she doesn't care and I see her true smile on her face.

"Ok, I'm going to tell Tyler today" Gio grabbed the paper and left the office couple of minutes after.

Tyler's p.o.v

In my office, I'm going through my emails waiting for one to pop up. The day Skylar left with Sophia, my cameras went offline and the footage got deleted which is very strange because that never happens. I refresh the page one more time and finally the email came. I opened the attachment and went through the feed, specifically the kitchen and family room feed.

I fast forward it until I see Skylar shuffling around to find an EpiPen. I turn the audio on watching everything happen.

How could I fall for Serena? She was the one behind this the whole time. I fucking messed up big time.

First sadness consumed me knowing that I hurt Skylar, then rage for that bitch Serena. My doors opened, Serena walking in.

"Lock the door honey" I said with a smirk.

"Ok" she replied locking the door. I slowly walk towards her, cornering her, pushing her against the wall.

"You hurt my daughter" I said trying to control my anger. I can't kill her now, but I won't stop myself from hurting her.

"What, Tyler you're scaring me" she nervously said putting on a show.

"Don't fucking try that on me. I saw the footage, you purposely put the basil, you hid the epipen. Skylar was telling the truth" I frustratedly groaned, i fucking messed up. "I foolishly chose you over my own blood because of what, some stupid love. You messed up big time" I yelled fishing the syringe out of my pocket and injecting it in, letting her body fall on the floor.

"Tyler we need to talk" gio banged on my door. I could feel a big headache coming and I don't need my brother to give me a life lesson on being a horrible father again.

I walk towards the door unlocking it "what gio?" I opened the door wider, letting him in.

"What happened to her?" Gio pointed to Serena on the floor unconscious

"She was the one hurting Skylar" I replied chewing the inside of my cheek. I messed up really badly, she didn't deserve what I put her through.

"You found out, finally" Gio cheered and let out a big sigh of relief

"Yeah, I can't believe I thought Skylar was lying. I'm a shitty father" my face in my hands, not wanting to see Gio's reaction

"Yeah you are and you can also fix it and not be a shitty father" he replied

"I know I have to, but I don't think she'll accept my apology" I said

"Talk to her, tell her what's going on in your mind and do everything you can. It won't happen all of a sudden where she accepts it, but you can try to fix it and continue to fix it even if she pushes you away" Gio advised, how is he better at this then me.