Chapter 64-Disneyland

The next morning, you could clearly tell there was tension. I was getting ready for school and went downstairs to eat breakfast where Tyler was sitting with Serena.

"Skylar what can I get you?" Miss isabella asked

"Fruit please" I replied sliding onto the kitchen stool. Miss Isabella started preparing my plate and I placing it in front of me with a side of bacon. She knows I didn't ask for it but she looks out for me and make sure I get more than just fruit.

"I'm suppose to meet with the travel coach after school, so I am going to be late" I spoke up, not getting Tyler's attention at all.

"Michael will pick you up, tell him what time" He said reading the newspaper

"Okay" I replied finishing my food and headed upstairs to grab my bag. I headed back down the stairs and said goodbye and got no response. I found michael waiting in the car, opening the door as I greet him.

"How has your morning been?" Michael asked

"Meh, could have been better. How about yours" I replied

"So far it's been fine, why is yours meh?" He asked, concern laced in his tone. I start to explain what went down yesterday and eventually bring up what happened today.

"Well I think the earrings are cute and my daughter's ears are also pierced" he said

"Thanks, I mean they hurt a bit but he literally did not care until Serena said something. It's all about Serena now, like did he forget he had a child or something" I ranted, trying to ease up the tension that was pent up.

"Maybe because he doesn't have to hide it anymore. Like usually he would be busy at work or like talk to you but I think since Serena is here and you are fine with her, he's showing her affection and his time" he explained. Maybe I need to break Serena and Tyler up, that will get him to show more attention but that's mean and my dad is happy.

We pulled up to the school and I got out, saying goodbye. I walked into the school and towards the my locker and grabbed my books

"Hi" Anthony appeared by my locker

"Hey" I smiled shutting my locker and fully seeing him. He was leaning on the locker, his backpack on the floor

"How was your weekend?" He asked

"Ehh pretty boring. I had to hang out with this weirdo kid, he took me mini golfing and then we got ice cream" I sarcastically said mocking our date in a funny way. It was actually really fun. "Oh but the next day was my favorite part of the weekend, I got my ears pierced" I showed him my ears, tucking the pieces back.

"Dang that hang out sounds terrible, I went through the same thing" he replied giving the same energy and tone I gave him. We both started laughing and made our way to class. "I love the new earrings, they fit you perfectly" he complimented

"Thank you, I'm planning to get my cartilage soon" I replied

"Over spring break?" He questioned. Spring break officially starts on Wednesday and Friday I am going to Disneyland.

"Possibly, I don't think my dad will agree to it but my aunt Andrea is going to take me" I explained as we sat at our seats. I looked ahead to see we have a sub today.

"You're scandalous, never thought that you would go against your dad" he shook his finger letting out a devilish chuckle.

"I went against him when I decided to let you take me out, so actually you're the reason" I said pointing the finger at him. The bell rang and we were given our assignment and I worked with Anthony on the classwork. Turns out both of us aren't doing anything for spring break so we plan to hang out a lot. Once the bell rang, I exited the classroom with Anthony and went to find Ava to show her my earrings. Ava gushed over it and was happy that I got my ears pierced. The rest of the school day went fine and after school I met with the coach. Her name is coach Nina and she explained how she coaches, the schedule and she asked me to demonstrate some of my skills. I didn't have my uniform or anything so I pulled up films that Coach Megan made us watch. After an hour long meeting, Coach Nina and I both agree that joining her club team is a great idea and help me get into college.