"So do you think he will like it?" Jace asks Chris and Johnny nervously. Awh, another nervous moment and still no damn camera! I need to buy one of those keychain ones but then I would have to actually carry my keys around with me...

"Uh, yeah!" Johnny replied with a huge grin.

Jace smiles happily and turns to look at Chris to see what he thinks. Chris' answer was to smack Johnny in the arm and give him a scowl. 

"Why didn't you think about doing that for me?!" He whisper yells at Johnny. 

I accidentally laugh at the shocked look Johnny gives Chris, giving up my sneaky eavesdropping position. 

"Kadence, how much did you hear?" Jace asks sternly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I don't think he is believing my Innocent face right now. I try to widen my eyes to make it a bit more believable, not quite pulling it off. 

"Don't lie."

"I'm not and I'm a little hurt that you would think that I would try to ruin your surprise." I put my hand over my heart and pout.

Jace crosses his arms and waits. Don''t give in Kadence! He dosen't really know you're lying! Avoideye contact! I stare at the white wall behind Jace. Why are all the walls here white? If I decorated this place, it would be a rainbow of colors throughout the house. A little blue here, a little green there. Maybe when no one is looking a bit of pink thrown in. Yep. I am gay. 

Shaking my head at these thoughts, I risk a glance at Jace to see if he's moved on yet. Crap! Nope, he's still there. Waiting. Jeez, when did it become a crime to lie?! "Fine! I got down here too late and didn't get to hear a thing! Happy now!" 

"Are you ready then?" 

"YES!" I yell a little too fast and loud. I clear my throat and try again, "Um, sure, whenever you are." 

Jace smirks and leads me out of the house to the car, opening my door for me. I blush, but get in and buckle up. 

Jace gets in and starts the car. As he drives down the road, I figured this is the perfect time to sneak a peak at my hot boyfriend. Oh yeah, very, very hot! He's dressed in a pair of black jeans that are tight enough to show off his muscular legs. His white button up shirt is on the verge of making me drool. I do a mental 'yay' when I see that he was too lazy to do up the top two buttons of his shirt.

I lean closer to him and breathe in, smelling that intoxicating vanilla smell. I tried to be discreet but am now realizing that I'm not very good at it from the way Jace keeps glancing at me out of thecorner of his eye. 

"Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No?" That really wasn't believable at all. I better stop channeling my inner creeper before I scare him away. Think we might have to be together a few more months before I'm sure he can handle my pervy side. 

I laugh and move back to my seat putting my hands up, "Ok, ok I can take a hint. So, we there yet?"

"Soon." He smiles and takes my hand. 

We drive in a relaxing silence for another fifteen minutes, arriving in the next town. We turn down a dusty, graveled road and Jace pulls up to an old warehouse type building. It looks like it has beencondemned for a few years. The windows have been boarded up, the grass around the warehouse has died and left big brown patches scattered around. This looks like a place where killers hang out just waiting for small cute boys to come around, so they can have a little fun...

This is where our date is?! Really?! In what world would this be romantic? Oh no, no, no! I am not dating someone who thinks bringing me to a place where I might not make it out alive, is a good idea!