52. Day 6- Love's ire-I

Start from the beginning

Nakul- or what, Renu?

Renu didn't know what to say. She looked at his beautiful mouth and swallowed. And then she made the mistake to look into his eyes. His eyes were smoldering and hot, burning with passion. She tried to look away but he placed his palm on her jaw. His thumb caressed her cheek.

Nakul- Were you jealous seeing me with Princess Shikha???

Renu was spellbound. She was stupefied by his eyes, his touch, his voice. When she regained her wit, she spoke angrily to him.

Renu- Why would you care???

Her eyes filled with tears. She continued in an angry tone.

Renu- You do what you want to do. Go to Princess Shikha if you want. I don't give a damn. You are so mean and heartless. I hate you. I...

Before she could say another word, his lips met hers.

She was flabbergasted and tried to push him away but then he kissed her deeply. A moan came out of her lips and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and embraced him tightly.

He tasted her sweet mouth and gives her soft nudging kisses. An eternity later, they parted. She rested her head on the wall and looked up at him like looking him for first time. And then she closed her eyes memorizing the feel of him.

Giving another soft kiss on her lips, he murmured with a chuckle.

Nakul- All that was just an act to make you jealous and it worked. I do care about you because I love you. You drive me crazy, girl.

She opened her eyes with a jerk. He grinned impishly.

Nakul- Sorry about that performance.

He apologized for making her jealous. She gave him a sweet smile. Because he has a great way for apologizing. He gave another quick peck on her lips and said softly.

Nakul- I love you.

Renu- I love you too.

And then he wrapped her in the safety of his arms.

Also, he prayed that Princess Shikha would win pitamah too. Fingers crossed. 
***

Shikha had tried a lot to get alone with him and make him understand, but it wasn't happening. First, Gangaputra was mad at her but then she really couldn't get a chance to talk to him.

She was adamant that she will reveal her identity tonight. And for that she has to be very careful about how to tell him. She couldn't tell him here in the palace.

But how to ask him to come outside. Radheya is busy with Urvi. She couldn't ask anyone else. And then she saw Baby Dushala.

Shikha comes to her room and immediately wrote a letter saying that Gangaputra should come and meet her near river Ganga.
It would be clearly what she needs. Yeah. He would definitely come. And they could talk openly.
The time has come, finally.
***

Baby Dushala was so sweet and curious that she was allowed to attend all the functions of the palace even though she was a child. When Princess Shikha asked her to deliver the message to Pitamah, she immediately agreed. Dushala had asked Princess Shikha if she could disclose the secret of the letter to her as she was the greatest and wittiest spy of Bhrata Karna.

Princess Shikha smiled lovingly and kissed baby Dushala's forehead saying that she has some important discussion with the sweet baby's Pitamah and so she was asking him to meet her near the bank of River Ganga at the midnight.

Shikha has no reason now to hide anything.

Baby Dushala went in search of her Pitamah. She have to look for him in the whole great hall as it was so big it took her some time to find him.

But lastly, she found him.

She rushed to him. Gangaputra Bheeshma saw his little baby granddaughter coming to him. He knelt and asked her what happened. Dushala took his palm on her tiny hand.

Dushala- Pitamah, there's a message for you.

He was amused as he didn't know that Shikha has sent it. He thought that this little child was playing a game with him.

Pitamah- What message, sweetie???

Dushala- It's very important and you need to read it by yourself. Will you do it??? It's very urgent.

Dushala said emphatically. He nodded dramatically.

Pitamah- Yes ma'am... Your wish is my command.

Dushala giggled at Pitamah's playfulness. She gave him the letter and went back to the ceremony.

Though he thought that Dushala was merely playing, but it was his utmost concern that whatever it was he read seriously. He untied the cord of the rolled parchment and was unwinding the letter when suddenly Satyavati came and told him personally that the imported turmeric for tomorrow's haldi ceremony have come and if he may want to check it. The goods were due to be delivered by evening but it came late.

Bheeshma nodded. He took the letter with him and went to enquire about the turmeric.
While checking it, he put the letter on the nearby flower vase and checked everything properly.
***

He was stalking Shikha and the damned Gangaputra Bheeshma for days now. He hated both of them immensely. And wasn't able to forget what had  happened to him. His ill-intentions has made his heart as well as his soul black
'I will kill both of you!’ he vowed savagely.

His evil eyes have fallen upon both Shikha and Gangaputra Bheeshma. He knew that he would never be able to fight one-on-one with Bheeshma, but Shikha was an easiest target. And once Shikha was hurted, it would be easier to hurt that damned Bheeshma as well.

♥️♥️♥️