The 2 Cold Nymphomaniac Adult Actress Best Friend 🍋

Start from the beginning

2 weeks have passed and my girlfriend were being so cuddly to me. I spend my time working at home and cuddling her while she clings to me like a vine. One night, while we were cuddling on our bed, she looks at me.

Levi: Hey, Y/n are you interested in Netorase?

As a man of culture, I knew she was talking about. She explained that she had that fantasy where she was looking to me while I fucked another girl, and while she was explaining it, she took an opportunity to pull my pants down and do a titjob. I laid my head and thinks if it is really a great idea or not. I look back to Levi and see her cute face, kissing the tip of my cock. I agreed to her idea and she smiled.

Levi: No one ever complement you about your cock~? It is very big~ *Kiss*

Her friendliest smile formed from her face as she uses spat my cock to lube it and fasten the pace of pleasure it. Levi didn't stop when I emitted a soft moan.

Levi: Are you going to cum~? Just let it out, Y/n~

For a minute, I shot out a lot of cum to her breast for about 8 times. My cum was on her breast and on her face which she uses her hands to scope it all up and licked it. She smiles to me and went back to hug me more. But I do wonder if this is a good idea... Or not...

My girlfriend and I went to the supermarket to buy some our needs and while she was picking some stuff all around the isle, a hand was placed onto my shoulder and when I turned around it was Hitomi and Anri. I looked away quickly and removed Hitomi's hand from my shoulder and Levi turns around to me. She had that 'Who are You' look towards to Hitomi and Anri.

Levi: Y/n... Who are they?

Y/n: *Turns around to them* I don't know them

Their look on their faces was unknown to me when they had the shocked expression. I pushed Levi forward so we could get out of that situation as the crowds began to turn in because they saw both of them. I am not a confrontational type of dude, I just wanted to get my things together and left. Levi and I were just keep looking around for to find somethings we might missed, checked it out and book out of there. It feels so distress after that point and I can't even stop thinking about them.

Staring to our dinner, Levi's hand was placed to mine and I looked up and see she was being worried to me. We continued our night and now we are at our bed and she petting my hair while I was resting my head on her bosom.

Levi: I was wondering... Who's those girls? I think they know you.

Y/n: *Sighed* That's them... My ex-childhood best friends, Hitomi Tanaka and Anri Okita.

Levi: So, what really happened?

Y/n: My parents and their parents are had a good relationship, but it didn't transition to me, Okita and Tanaka as they were cold towards me. Sure, I hanged out with them time after time but what I really don't like is how they sees me as nothing but a toy for them and it was also followed by their emotional abuse towards, and I just said fuck it. I never talked to them, never made an eye contact to them and just cut all ties with them. I was glad when I graduated and then I met you and here we are now.

Levi then kissed my forehead and she cuddles me more. I was fine with what she was doing and it feels so soothing whenever she does this. My eyes began to feel heavy and I just fall asleep.

4 weeks have gone by and I deeply searched about the life of my 2 cold ex-child hood friends. Turns out after we graduated, Hitomi and Anri went to the became one of the most Pornstars in the whole world. Levi and I would watch some porn and use it as our material when she starts to jerk me off while I groped her breast. But we didn't even encounter their films. As my research gets deeper, I found out a website called R18 which it was a Japanese Adult Film Website Distributor and I saw their names and films. I wasn't into to their work and I didn't even care about them.