"I believe it was something like this," Cedric leaned closer towards her and he placed a hand on her thigh. He pulled her towards him, and Thea gladly straddled him. Cedric smiled up at her before pecking her lips, "Or maybe something like this—"

"Cedric—" Thea whispered as she felt the boy began to kiss her neck gently. She let out a sigh, pulling away slightly, "Ced."

"Yes, my love?" Cedric questioned innocently and Thea let out a giggle. "I love you."

"I love you too, but stop trying to distract me!" Thea told him and Cedric laughed, letting his forehead fall on to the girl's shoulder. "You know Professor Sprout is going to ask us in a few weeks what we want to do after Hogwarts. She asks every Hufflepuff to prepare them, and we need to have answer."

"I have an answer," Cedric replied, leaning back into the bed. Thea did the same, getting off the boy's lap and laying back. Her head rested of his chest and she wrapped an arm across him. "I'm going to work at Ministry like my dad always wanted, you know this."

"I know you've also told me that's not what you really want to do for the rest of your life," She gave him a look and Cedric shrugged, beginning to run his fingers through Thea's hair. "You've said you want to do something with your art, Ced."

"I said that while there was fire whiskey in my system," Cedric defended and both of them laughed. "It doesn't mean anything."

"Love, you're a good artist— You're an incredible one, actually," Thea told him softly, glancing up at her boyfriend. "Just think about how you can incorporate that into your future— Instead of sitting at a desk for the rest of your life."

"Fine, I'll think about it," Cedric asked back. "What about you, Ms. Future Best-Selling Author?"

"I wish," Thea scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I applied for an internship at the Dailey Prophet. The best option for me is to just be a journalist, but maybe I'll write a book somebody."

"You could be a librarian," Cedric joked and Thea giggled. "I'm serious! You would just get to read books all day!"

"We'll both think about it— Our futures." Thea whispered.

"Okay, but if there's one thing I know for sure about the future," Cedric sighed before slipping his hand into Thea's. "You're in it. You're it— My future. You're everything, Thea, and I'm getting you to marry me as soon as I can."

Thea just stared down at the boy as her cheeks turned pink and her heart raced rapidly. She was so in love with this boy. He was her future too.

Meanwhile, Emanuel rolled his eyes when he noticed that Teo and Tommy's doors were both closed. Emanuel sighed, "I feel like I'm a pretty chill dad. I just have one rule, one!"

"Keep your door open!" Emanuel repeated, opening the door to Teo's room, where Teo and Flynn just laid in bed— Watching a movie on the TV. "One rule, Teo."

"Sorry!" Teo and Flynn apologized in unison as the father continued down the hallway.

Remus walked up the stairs with pure amusement on his face and Emanuel glared at him, "Don't smirk at me."

"You're too hard on them." Remus shook his head before he noticed Tommy's door was close. "What the bloody hell?"

Remus opened the door immediately and his eyes widened when he saw Eva and Tommy's lips together, books in their laps that were long discarded. "Hey! Lips apart and door open!"

"Yeah! What he said!" Emanuel repeated, peeking his head in the doorway.

"You told me you were reading." Remus glanced at Eva, giving her a look.