SMG4: Boys Vs Girls (Remake)

Presents

Presents

-Boys Vs Girls-
(An SMG4 Remake)

Starring:

Mario

Meggy

Bowser

Saiko

Axol

Tari

Shroomy

     A large bus pulls onto a dirt road in the middle of a forest, the sounds of gravel crunching under the weight of the wheels as it traversed deeper into the woods. The  brakes started squealing as it came to a stop in front of a campsite.

Shroomy was already standing at the entrance to the campsite when the bus arrived, waiting for its passengers to unload.

Shroomy: Thank you for coming, everyone!

There were not a lot of people that got off of the bus, but some were pumped to be out in the woods, and others, not so much.

Mario: Aww...Why are we out here again?

Shroomy: Princess Peach told ol' Shroomy here that you guys really wanted to go on an outdoor adventure!

Peach: Stop playing games and go outside!!!

Mario: Ugh, stupid Peach...

Meggy: I don't know about you guys, but I'm so pumped for this!

Axol: Yeah! Me too!

Saiko: Ugh, I guess so...

Tari just shrunk behind her backpack nervously without a word.

Bowser: Man, I should really be at home taking care of my eight kids right now...

Shroomy: Great! You all seem ready enough! Let me show you around the camp!

Shroomy guides the group of six around the main center of the camp site. Towards the center, was a large statue with an exact replica of his own head on it.

Shroomy: This here is my first whittling statue!

Mario: Whit-What?

Saiko: I guess it'd be cool to chop wood into art.

Shroom points over to Kermit, who was leaning against a building playing a Banjo.

Shroomy: This here is Kermit! Our local friendly sheriff.