People!

-Time skip-

It's been a year since the incident. I spent most of my time sleeping or reading books. I still couldn't quite grasp what had happened. There were times where I was sure that I had lost all of my senses and forgot everything, but I always managed to snap out of it. The nightmares and hallucinations never really disappeared though. Every time I close my eyes I see the corpses laying all around me, and whenever I try to fall asleep I still feel them all surrounding me. At this point they don't scare me anymore, but they certainly still make me uneasy. Sometimes I'd dream about it. But when I wake up from that nightmare I'd quickly shake it away knowing that I was just dreaming. But I would still remember the feeling of being attacked. The terror of being alone in this world. When I wake up I feel so drained. Like my soul had escaped my body leaving nothing but a hollow shell behind..
I guess I'm lucky then. I don't have anyone. I don't have family. I don't even have friends. I live in the house by myself and have been surviving solely by hunting and killing. I don't want to talk to anyone ever again.. If only could forget what had happened.. Whilst in my thoughts I hear The faint sounds of yelling. Rushing outside I find a group of people! People!  That's good news for once! When they realize that it was me that was coming closer their attention turned towards me. "Hello" I said looking around them.
"Who the fuck are you?" One guy asked me suspiciously.
"Uh... My name's Y/N" I say  pointing towards myself.
"Y/N" he repeats. "I never thought i'd see a lady this pretty about now" I ask.
"The zombies!" I look at the group that surround him and realized they don't look too happy. They're scared of me, which is good because I'm scared of them.
"No" I answer honestly, "Why would I be a zombie?" I ask. "You've obviously seen plenty of horror movies. Plus, If  I were a zombie how could I talk?" I comment.
They all look at each other not sure how to respond to my question.  "Well.. Uh.. Nevermind" he says trying to change the subject.
"Where's your family?" Another guy asked.
"Dead.." I reply simply.
"Oh.." He says. "Sorry." I nod.
"Are you here to help us?" A boy says. His face was covered by his hand.  The others looked at me with wide eyes waiting for my response.
"What?! No way!" I say. "Why would I help you guys? Do you have some kind of brain damage?"  They all looked at each other confused. "How many zombies are out there?!" I yell angrily. I take another breath. They won't even hurt me since I've been bitten. It's like I'm one of them... But I'm also human.... Right? That's the only explanation...  I let go of the gun and raise my hands.  "Let me just explain something to you..." I begin.
"What exactly do you expect to accomplish by explaining to us?!" One man shouted, interrupting me.  Everyone seemed upset.. "When I help you.. I expect nothing else. I'm not going wherever you guys are...And we are not gonna be a TeAm" 
I roll my eyes and sigh. "Look I'm just doing what's best for everybody" I say. "And if everyone just listens to me, then we will survive" I continue.
Another one of them walks up to me. It was the same girl that was following me the previous day. "fine" She stated "I'm Andrea" She said. "Now's not the time for introductions"I say. "Do you have a plan?"  Andrea asked.  "Of course I don't" I state bluntly.