"Yeah, I don't think the spiritual talks about going to work this time." Emanuel suggested.

"No!" Teo shouted, noticing Peter grab Remus' wand and use it to transform. He pointed at Peter, "Expelliarmus!"

Peter have the group a smirk as he transformed, running off into the forest. Tommy lunged to go after him, but Valencia grabbed him, "Absolutely not, Tommy!"

"But he's getting away!" Tommy told her.

"I'd rather he get away than you die!" Valencia scolded him.

"There you are, Villarreal!" Snape yelled as he got out of the whomping willow. "When I tell the administration what you did—"

"Severus, really not the time!" Valencia cut him off and Snape turned around, seeing Remus in his full werewolf form. Snape stood in front of Valencia and the students, fear on his face before the werewolf swung his claws towards him— knocking the teacher out.

"Val, take the kids into the castle, please!" Emanuel begged before he and Sirius transformed into their Animagus forms.

Thea gasped as she watched her father turn into a very large orange bird. He was a Phoenix. His wings appeared to flames and he flew over to Remus, trying to guide him away from the others.

Fear filled Thea's chest as Remus fought against Sirius and Emanuel, and the werewolf was very easily winning. They headed deeper into the forest, and the Golden Four exchanged a look when they heard a bird's loud call— Almost in pain. Shortly after, the whines of a dog were heard as well.

"Papa!" The quads called out in fear.

"Tia Val, you're going to hate what I'm about to say," Teo told his aunt softly. "Go to the castle safely, please. Thea, Tommy, Tobi, and I will go get Sirius and Emanuel and we'll meet you in there."

"Ay dios, you're right, I do hate this," Valencia whispered before more cries from a bird and a dog were heard. "Fine, be careful, please. I'm trusting you to go because I know your father and uncle will protect you."

The quads ran into the forest, sticking close by each other and with their wands in their hands. They turned around when they heard another voice, "Guys, wait for me!"

"That's Harry, isn't it?" Thea winced.

"Yes." The boy answered. "I kind of ran, so Aunt Val is probably going to be really mad at me— But I'll make up for it. So what's the plan?"

"I have no idea." Tommy replied softly while the group speed-walked through the forest. "We need a way to get Sirius away from Hogwarts, because the dementors are still looking for him."

"And now that Pettigrew's gone, we have no proof of his innocence," Teo realized with a sigh, running a hand through his hair. "Ashton and Ember!"

"Buckbeak! The three of them are somewhere in the forest!" Thea saw where her brother was going with this, smiling, "Okay, save Sirius and Papa, find Ember and Ashton, get them to give us Buckbeak, and Sirius flies off into the moonlight!"

"What could go wrong?" Tommy questioned, exchanging a look with his siblings as they came across a dark lake. The de Oros and Harry's eyes widened when they came across an unconscious Sirius with Emanuel looking down at him.

"Papa! Are you okay?" Thea asked her father frantically, leaning down on the ground with her father.

"I'm fine, mi corazon," Emanuel promised while Thea noticed the small cuts all over her father's face and arms. "Sirius is much worse, we have to get out of here— What are you kids even doing out here? It's dangerous!"