But he had seen those looks on the other three players' faces. That first initial shock of the move the triple threat had pulled off with making the ball 'disappear' along with Kuroko making his move and misdirecting the ball straight to Kagami.

"The other three didn't see it coming. And there's also the other fact that those two were still coordinating, but you wouldn't have guessed it considering that streetball move (Y/N) just pulled to throw Hanamiya off. In other words, both Ms. Boo and Kuroko are randomizing their already set pattern forms. With the formula now broken, Hanamiya can't predict a pass at which his opponents aren't expecting either," Imayoshi concluded his observations.

Masaru had to admit, he hadn't seen the tall girl pull off any streetball moves like that in a hot minute. None of her fancy ones, anyway. He wouldn't have ever thought that she and Kuroko would go off and play on their own. But how the hell would any of them have seen those passes coming at them? The gray haired boy would definitely fumble if he didn't see it coming.

"Wait a second, if that's the case, how did the other guy catch it? And how did Kuroko know (Y/N) was going to even send the ball his way if they're not trying to look like they're coordinating with one another?" Sakurai asked in shock as he looked back towards the court, not really understanding how that would work without some sort of warning ahead of time.

That, Imayoshi didn't have the answer. Nor did Masaru, surprisingly. As far as they could see, the triple threat had kept her eyes on Hanamiya the whole time, not at all giving anyone any sort of signal.

"They just did," Aomine then chimed in from behind the light brown haired boy, causing the others to turn back toward him.

The navy blue haired boy still had his lazy look on his face, his cheek still resting on his knuckles. Honestly kind of looked like he was going to fall asleep any second. But no, the miracle ace, on the inside, was very much alert. More so because he was watching Hanamiya to make sure the boy kept to himself. But Aomine recognized that playstyle that his two former teammates were presenting. He knew it very well.

"After spending so many long days practicing with those two, you'll eventually learn a thing or two about how Tetsu and (Y/N) like to play. She, especially, isn't as easy to read as you'd think. It's got nothing to do with logic. It's trust," the navy blue haired boy stated.

Momoi couldn't help but to look over at her childhood friend when he said that, because there was kind of a hidden, longing tone in his eyes as they stayed glued on the court below. He had spent an awfully long time going to find the bathroom, and he seemed just a little more alert when it came to the sole female player having the ball.

Back down in the game, (Y/N) became in possession of the ball once again, Hanamiya right up on her tail once again. Oh, she has been dying to use this trick for a little bit. And the ever growing angry captain in front of her was the perfect target.

Like she had before, the triple threat all of a sudden increased the dribbling speed of the ball, leaving the dark haired boy to try and think of a way to take it from her.

"What's wrong, Hanamiya? You seem to be slowing down a little bit," the girl began to taunt the captain.

She didn't wait for a response before acting like she was going to charge forward with the ball. Hanamiya fell for it, thinking this would be an easy steal. The smirk on his face that came quickly faded, his hand reaching for the ball before it disappeared from his sight. In fact, (Y/N) had gone out of his line of vision too, faking him out as she backed up and watched the captain fall on his rear end.

(1:56-2:00 in video above)

Being wide open and without looking, the girl simply followed her gut as to where Kuroko was, passing the ball right to him, spot on. The phantom used his signature move to misdirect the ball off of the backboard and right into Kiyoshi's awaiting grasp, the center following up with a speedy dunk.