Seto thought he was so smart, thinking that Kirisaki had seen and researched all of Kuroko's tricks. Even with (Y/N) being the Triple Threat, the boy still believed her anger very much still clouded her judgment, and that's where the team came in to throw her off her game.

Hanamiya had to smirk, he already had an idea as to what she was going to do. He believed she had become easier to read, after all, that's what happens when players begin to become upset. This was going to be too easy. The Kirisaki captain made his move along with Furuhashi, both boys beginning to charge the girl as she continued dribbling the ball at a slow pace.

Oh, they thought they were going to get the ball, huh? HA! Just watch.

A smirk soon grew on the tall girl's face just as Hanamiya came within two or three steps of her. Show time. The triple threat soon began increasing her dribbling speed, crouching down a little bit as she bounced the ball through her legs. Hanamiya didn't know what she was thinking, as if speedy dribbling was gonna deter him.

Oh, how wrong he was to think that. The captain soon went to lunge for the ball, and the triple threat's skills soon started showing. (Y/N) made a maneuver where she bounced the ball behind her back, holding her arms out beside her as Hanamiya soon looked at her with a somewhat dumbfounded expression. Everyone else was caught off guard too.

Did the ball just disappear? Oh, no. But the girl was able to keep it up in the air behind her, and seeing exactly where Kuroko was in the corner of her eye, the tall girl soon elbowed the ball over in his direction. While it looked to be in slow motion, everything was happening at the speed of light. The spider web's strings were finally starting to be broken.

Kuroko didn't waste any time in appearing out of nowhere and hitting the ball back a little behind him, somewhat twisting his body a bit more to do so. And his target was none other than the red headed tiger, though Kagami had to perform a little stunt of his own, turning quickly and catching the ball backward facing instead of his usual frontward facing catch.

The tiger soon leaped up and slammed the ball through the hoop, giving Seirin their first two points of the final quarter.

"He made it!"

"Let's go!"

Everyone on the bench was on their feet, now Seirin was starting to get back on a roll. Just in time. Kuroko and (Y/N) soon high fived in a little celebratory manner as Hyuga ran past them, giving them both a quick pat on their arms. The triple threat even had time to throw a little dance in there as she shimmied her shoulders a little bit.

Feeling someone's eyes beginning to burn into her just a smidge, the triple threat stayed back for a couple of seconds as her phantom friend went to get in position to defend. Her eyes soon made contact with the sharp gaze of Hanamiya. Who else would it be?

But that look on his face was honey to her, and the girl just sent him a smug smirk before joining the rest of her team. Now it was time for Kirisaki to get a taste of their own medicine. Seto thought Hanamiya had calculated what had happened perfectly, where could they have gone wrong?

Up in the stands, the Touou captain had to sit back and take in what he had just seen. Now this was real ballsy of Seirin as the third year let out a small chuckle.

"I don't believe it. Now that's a bold strategy," Imayoshi spoke up.

He didn't think they'd use something like this since the red and black team was such a team play-oriented team. The others soon turned and listened in on what the captain had to say about this new development.

"Up until now, both Kuroko's passes and the moves that (Y/N)'s pulled off have all been team plays. Even when they look like tricks, they're actually a part of an established attack pattern well known to their team. Everyone immediately knows how to react. But those passes the two of them just pulled off just now, those weren't built into any preexisting patterns of theirs," the glasses wearing third year began explaining.