Chapter 13: A fellow nerd

When the boys got home they did have my bike safe and sound like they promised. The dance is coming up and so is my plan for revenge oh how I love that word, my mind set I headed over to meet Ethans little sister, Penelope, I heard she was good with electronics and just what I needed, I knocked on the door and guess who opened it Ms. Maria. She scowled at me for a second before a cheery fake smile took over her face. Ever since she first insulted my style, I knew she and me disliked each other with a burning passion.

"Kat? What are you doing here?" I gave her a blank look.

"I need to talk to Penelope, it's really important." A look in her eye made me want to say 'screw it' and punch the living day lights out the woman.

"Well if you need someone to help you with your studies-," there is a God because Penelope walked down the stairs right when I was about to punch her mother.

"Mom did you know that Kat has been in math, science, literature, and History tournaments around the world. Trust me when I say she doesn't need any help with her studies." I grin on my face I walked passed Maria and when Penelope wasn't looking gave her mom the finger. Ha! I'm so bad.

"So Penelope do you like revenge?" I asked with a sly smile on my face. She replied with a evil smile, she motioned for me to sit down in a bean bag chair in her room which had a pretty beach theme, it was calm and peaceful.

"Does this revenge have anything to do with my annoying man-whore of a brother," she tasked in a posh British accent.

"Yup," I said popping the 'p' we both evily laughed as I told her about my evil plans. I felt like a Disney villain right now, like Scar or Ersila.

"You wanna watch some Disney movies? I've got the whole collection," Penelope offered I jumped up and shouted.

"Hell yeah!!" So after talking about the usual girl stuff plus what bad things we did we ended up watching Disney movies and rooting for the villain, me and a fellow nerd.

Please don't be mad at me for two reasons one; I was busy with school and my internet wasn't working and two; I had major writing block. Also I thank all my fellow badasses for sticking with Katherine Steel through her ride for revenge, and I also thank you guys for the votes and comments see you guys next chapter peace out