Chapter 2: The party at 3:00am

The blaring of loud music came into my room, I was tired and somebody is going to turn down that music NOW!! I looked at the bad boys house, the lights were on and I heard people laughing and yelling. I rushed to the window pulling it open. I saw people on the yard passed out, people making out, and doing other disgusting things. I tried to yell over the music, but all I got was the finger. Mad as a bull I marched out the door boiling in rage, I had on my over sized grumpy shirt and fluffy pajama shorts. My hair was sticking up all around my head like I'd just been electrocuted. I marched over to his house, the door was shut. I was so angry I kicked down the door all eyes turned toward me. I glared at every single one of them, in a deep, dangerous voice I said carefully.

"Where is Ethan Johnson?" They all pointed to the stairs, they parted like the red sea. I made my way upstairs, and I heard moans and groans in one room. I wasn't afraid of him so I kicked open that door and Ethan and his victim Classy were doing it. Their faces frozen in fear, the blonde bimbo quickly got dressed and shot me a pathetic glare, I shot one back so strong she flinched and ran down the stairs. I turned to Ethan his lower half covered by a blanket, and his chest rippled with muscles. I was to a angry to actually care. I took a step towards him.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?!!" I was yelling so loud that the music stopped and everyone was listening.

"Um yeah it's 3:00am and I think you owe me an apology sweetness, I was so close," he was really pushing it. I marched up to him and slapped him in the face hard.

"Listen you little bastered. I'm already sick of you and you just moved in yesterday. Two things you should know, 1; no loud music unless I'm not here, 2; you better listen real close to this," I gripped his face turning him to face me. "You will never, ever throw a party at 3:00 in the morning again!! I frankly don't give a damn about your reputation. So help me I will punch you so hard you will wish I wasn't your neighbor. Got it," my voice menacing as crap. He nodded and I let go of his face. "Good know get dressed and tell them the party is over, or I'll come back and won't be that nice ever again." I opened the door and I walked out slamming it behind me, I marched down the stairs and out the door.

Ethan's POV--

What just happened? I was swimming in confusion, that was not how it was supposed to go. She was pissed, and she also slapped me hard too. I felt her anger, and her words had a dangerous meaning and she had a line I just crossed. She was different I knew that for sure, most chicks don't ride motorcycle's, slap the bad boy, and doesn't kick open his door. She also was a tough nut to crack, she wasn't gullible and had her own moxy. She didn't ogle over my body, and she wasn't desperate. I looked at my window she was shooting daggers at me, her hair still untamed. She was just....so....independent that it was unbelievable. I was definitely intrigued and I wanted her. I was a little sad that she had to ruin my fun, but I was a little terrified of her. I put on my clothes and walked down stairs, my best friend Nick patted me on the back.

"Well who was the feisty girl that told you off?"

"That was my neighbor and she scares the shit out of me. She was pissed that I threw the party,"I shrugged. "But she is not like other girls who throw themselves at my feet, she will kick my ass first and ask questions later." I shook my head.

"Well if you don't like her can I have her? She has a pretty nice bod. And I see her as a challenge," he scoffed. "I'm betting that I will make her fall in love with me faster than you can. And who ever wins gets to ask her to the dance," he put out his hand.

"You've got yourself a challenge Nick," I shook his hand and a loud sickening sweet voice came from the door.

"Oh Ethan," I gulped.

I'm gonna die.

She walked threw the door her eyes blazing with anger, she was terrifying. Nick stepped in front of me, smiling like the cocky boy he was.

"Hey gorgeous, what's the hurry? She crossed her arms, her glare softened.

"Listen pretty boy, flattery won't get you nowhere with me. So if you don't mind your friend behind you needs two black eyes for not listening to my warning," she stepped towards me when five hot, blonde, and sexy girls walked in front of her. The middle one poked her finger at her chest.

"No one is giving him black eyes, sister so you better step back or else." Kat looked at the blondes finger amusement in her eyes, she cracked her knuckles.

"Wrong move Blondie," and a bone crushing punch landed on the blonde face the other four came at her but she was fast and they didn't stand a chance one grabbed her hair but she was kicked in the gut. I winced as one by one the girls fell. After delivering that final punch to the last blonde. She looked at me.

"Thanks for the party I had fun, but I suggest if you don't want to end up like those girls, tell them the party is over." I cleared my throat and yelled.

"The party is over, so please clear out." A smile spread over her face.

"Thank you, now I'm going to bed." Nick watched as she walked out the mouth open.

"Dude you were right, she is tough."

"Told you," I sighed.