Chapter 6: What just happened?

Hey guys this is what Kat and Ethan look like so here's another chapter. Give thanks to goodtimecall for the awesome pic.

---

   I found out I don't have the flu, when my mom dumped cold water on my face and told me to get out of bed. I miserably got out of bed, I put on my neon pink nerdy birdy shirt, black jeans with neon pink paint splatters, I put on some eyeliner, my boots, and some chap stick. I brushed my teeth fixed my hair, and finally I was ready for school. I grabbed two apples as I walked out the door, I put on my motorcycle helmet. I started my baby and rode to school, it wasn't hard to see girls giving me dirty looks. Please they couldn't scare me if they tried. I rolled my eyes and parked my bike and hopped off. I walked into school and the amount of hatred was like an ocean. They all glared, scowled, cursed, they did it all. Anita ran up to me. She looked worried, the reason unknown.

"Hey Anita what's up with all the hatred?" She was wearing a flowered top, faded jeans, her hair in a Katnise Everdeen braid, and she had on her cow girl boots.

"Are you serious you beat up five of the most popular girls, then you punched the most popular, hottest, toughest guy in school and you are literally asking 'what's up with all the hatred,'" she had a point but I shrugged my shoulders. She muttered.

"Unbelievable, truly unbelievable." I smirked.

"HEY," I turned around to see Ethan, Wade, and Nick glaring at us. Darcy ran next to me and Anita, and worry in her eyes. She was wearing a blue shirt and Gardians of the Galaxy tights, I admit she knows her superheroes. I looked back at them.

"What?" I showed no emotion, and they ran/ marched up to us. Wade stopped in front of Darcy, Nick stopped in front of Anita, and Mr. Bad boy himself stopped in front of me. The whole hallway was quiet, Darcy and Anita looked ready to faint. Gees these guys aren't that tall and mighty, gosh life sucks for them. I looked up at Ethan he kept a glare on me and we were to close, like way to close.

"Um I think you need a lesson on personal space, because this," I pointed at me and him and then the little space. "Is a little too close for my taste," he gave me a cocky smile. He still had the bruises I gave him, but they were fading. He stepped back the other two copying him. They took of their shirts and the music 'I'm to sexy for my shirt' came on. I looked at them my mouth open, Darcy was glued to Wade. And Anita was literally drooling, I heard 'hoots' and yells from every girl. What the fuck are they doing?

Ethans POV--

So me and Nick called off the bet when he saw Anita, Kats best friend. He was practically begging me, and since I don't want any competition I agreed. Wade is my other friend, not as close but still a good guy in my book. So I wanted to ask Kat to the dance, and I had the greatest idea ever. I called up the boys and I decided to forgive Kat because I like girls with a little bit of fire in them. Makes life more of a challenge, plus she looks hot throwing a punch. So we met at Wades house, we thought about different ideas to get the girls, and finally one hit me. And so we plotted how we are gonna do it. So the next day we walked in school like the bad boys we are. I saw Kat talking to Anita, and I had to bite my cheek from smiling. I used the meanest voice I could muster.

"HEY," they turned around to see us and Kat showed no emotion that's my girl, wait no she's not my girl...yet Darcy came right next to them.

"What?" Kat said with no emotion. A concrete wall showed more emotion, then her. We marched right up to them, well it was more like an angry run. I stepped in front of Kat, her chocolate brown eyes had hints of gold in them. They were pretty, but they looked confused. She glanced at her friends who looked ready to pass out. Then she looked at me, I glared but that didn't even scare her. Tough chick.

"Um I think you need a lesson on personal space, because this,"she pointed at me and then her and then the little space. "Is a little too close for my taste," I  gave her a cocky smile. I stepped back and and as expected the boys followed, then we stripped out of our shirts and the song that fit what we are doing perfectly. 'I'm to sexy for my shirt' girls squealed and Kat had her mouth wide open. Darcy's eyes were glued to Wade and Anita was drooling a small pool looking at Nick. I flexed and a few girls passed out. I looked at Kat a cocky grin came over my face.

"You like what you see," as expected she rolled her eyes, closed her mouth, and crossed her arms. A smile on her lips.

"In your dreams bad boy, but there must be a reason you did all this for lil' old me," at the last words she did a southern bell accent. I played along, but guessing by the shocked looks on her friends face they said yes to Wades and Nicks offer. I was nervous, why because this girl is tough as a rock. I flexed a little more and saw her glance at my amazing body. I did a little dance too, and she was holding back her laugh.

"Kat will you go to the dance with me," I heard a female scream. Kat's face looked shocked, the silence was killing me. She looked at me.

"I can't," she said it calmly while I was freaking out.

"Why?" I asked gritting my teeth. She rolled her eyes.

"You have to get my two cousins consent in order to take me to the dance, duh." I wanted to jump for joy.

"And if I didn't need your cousins consent then what would your answer be?" She stepped up to me she leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I don't know bad boy, but since you asked nicely yeah why not." She purred, she then pushed me away and dragged her friends away, like literally had to drag them away. She turned to me biting her nail a smile on her lips.

"Bye bye, bad boy." She blew me a kiss and my mouth dropped open. Then she buckled down on the floor laughing her ass off, What just Happened?

Hey guys thanks sooooooooooooo much for all the votes and views because let's face it you guys are all awesome, also anyone with ideas just message me, see ya next chapter ;)