Chapter 11: To the movies

I woke up in my room, and I sat up. I saw my mom, Tony, Marshall, Anita, and Darcy. They all were sleep but as soon as I moved their eyes shot open like bullets. Tony hopped over Marshall, even though that sent him a glare he ignored him. He got me in a bone crushing hug and I couldn't breathe for a moment.

"I'm fine guys," I told them though they didn't budge. I rolled my eyes but glad that they were there.

"We were so worried about you kitty Kat," Tony said, I just smiled I pried the twins off me and walked towards Anita and Darcy who looked about ready to faint with happiness. I looked at them just glad that the situation didn't get worse.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked concern deep in my voice. They pulled me into a hug and let out a deep breath. I patted their backs awkwardly, but didn't pull away.

"We're fine, just a little bruise nothing much." I could read them like a book and could tell that they were not okay.

"You two shouldn't have bit off more than you could chew. You don't know how dangerous those three are," even though I sounded like a overprotective mom they are like sisters to me. They looked kinda disappointed that they could not, repeat not handle the situation.

"We know we couldn't take'm but we tried and that's all that mattered." Darcy said with determination in her eyes.

"So I'm gonna go do some stuff, um Tony do you know any places to hide three bodies." Marshall asked as innocent as a kitten, Tony looked in deep thought while Anita, Darcy, and me had shock all over our faces.

"Please tell me you aren't going to kill them." My mom said while the twins gave her a evil smile. They kissed her cheeks and headed out but not before I stopped them they were very fast for a couple of twenty year olds.

"Not so fast you two, you are not going to kill them." The look on there faces reminded me of a five year old who didn't get a new toy. They said in them most whiniest voice.

"B-but why? They deserve it," I crossed my arms and glared at them playfully, even though they pouted and gave me puppy eyes.

"Cause I'm not gonna let you have all the fun." Their faces brightened like a Christmas tree. "But make sure Tony takes a shower before you leave," I pinched my nose while Tony mouth hung open. "I mean seriously you are polluting the air." Now Marshall was rolling on the ground tears and call laughing at his face.

"Now that is funny, because you three aren't going anywhere." We all turned to see my mother arms crossed. And in unison me, Marshall, and Tony said.

"But why? We did nothing wrong." I pouted and crossed my arms, I was sulking.

"How about we go see a movie?" Darcy suggested popping out of nowhere, Anita excited started to jump up and down clapping her hands.

"How about we go see Fast and Furious 7, I heard its awesome." (A/N: I am really jealous if anyone of my readers have seen this movie. If so comment and send me some spoilers.) We all nodded and looked at Mom, since she was going to have to pay. She rolled her eyes, but I still saw the smile.

"Alright, just let me get my keys. Kat are you taking your motorcycle." I nodded, I grabbed my helmet and my keys. I took out my motorcycle and was about to hop on when, I saw something that made my blood boil with jealousy. Ethan had his arms wrapped around Grace Owen, she's Hannah's best friend. She was the prettiest girl in school. She had long light brown hair, beautiful grey eyes, a hot figure, and a smile that seals the deal. She's the kind of girl that you would bring home to mom and dad, not a badass with a criminal record. How was I supposed to know that the guy was some business guy? He was being a perv. But that's another story, right now I was resisting the urge to strangle a girl to death. Not able to stomach the passionate kiss that they shared, I started towards the gate when Mr. Ethan himself stopped me.

"Hey Kat, how's it going? Are you okay?" I gave a tight smile, trying to mask the burning flame in my eyes.

"I'm fine. Well I've got to go," I started my bike and road off into the sunset. Ha! That's a laugh, just kidding I actually just drove to the movie theater. Still thinking about Ethan and Grace.

Wait! Was I actually jealous? No it can't be.

Yes it can! You like him, don't you. OMG you like him!! I rolled my eyes at myself.

I'm not talking to you anymore. With that I ended the conversation with myself and focused on going to the movies.