Chapter 10: leave them alone

"What are you two doing here?!" I hissed at them, Fanklin looked at them amusement in his eyes.

"Awe look, two little girls who think they can win." He darkly chuckled.

"I know we are," Anita was always shy and a little quiet, but she has a lot of confidence. Franklin raised his fist to punch her in the face, eyes as black as coal. I watched in horror as she was punched right in the mouth, Darcy tried to swing but he caught it and kneed her in the stomach. My whole world stopped, tears streamed down my face, my fist clenched.

"LEAVE THEM ALONE!!" I lunged myself at him, taking him by surprise. I grabbed his collar and punched him again, again, again, and again until he was black and blue.

"Never..," I punched him. "Touch...," I smacked him. "Them...," I clawed his eyes out. "Again..," and with that I punched him so hard you could here the echo. Someone pried me off him while I was kicking with protest.

"HE DESERVES TO ROT IN HELL!!" Tears still fell and I know I should have felt horrible but finally standing up to the guy that put me in a coma is a huge relief. I was planted on the ground and forced to face Ethan.

"Kat what did you do?" He asked sternly might I add, I noticed that Wade and Nick had Anita and Darcy carrying them bridal style. My mind was blank, pain and guilt were my only emotion. Guilt because I couldn't stop that punch that went to Anita's face and the knee that was went to Darcy's stomach. The pain because I should've made them leave and to let me handle it, now their hurt. I never cry because I always had to be strong, and right now looking at the pathetic waste of air named Franklin and my best friends that are probably gonna have bruises made my walls crumble and a flood of tears were unleashed. I broke down I couldn't stop crying. Ethan hugged me tight like he was never gonna let me go, he was shushing me and combing his hands threw my hair. Right now all I wanted was to be with my friends and for them to be okay. Wade and Nick looked ready to murder Franklin, he should be skinned alive but alas I didn't have my tools. He is very very lucky that this school has body guards. I was getting kind of tired from crying a ocean and accidentally fell asleep in his arms. While the nightmares of Darcy and Anita getting hurt.