Chapter 3: Oh no he didn't

I walked down the hallway and my best friend Anita was waiting for me, she had dirty blonde hair, eyes like a storm cloud, strong willed but a little quiet. And glasses. We've been friends since middle school and always will be, I was wearing black jeans with neon colors, a black v neck and my neon orange jacket. My hair was in a stylish ponytail and my neon pink backpack on my shoulder. Everyone heard about the whole party thing and everyone was officially scared of me. The girls glared like crazy, but didn't even bother me.

"I can't believe you fought five of the meanest girls and lived!!" Anita was freaking out, but was also supporting my strength and raw awesomeness. I shrugged.

"I don't care if they get concussions, they deserved it weather not they hate me," it was starting to get my blood boiling and blood pumping. I was ready to fight anyone who challenged me, I sometimes thought that I was the daughter of Ares. But know that I think about I'm more of a Hera and Athena. Hera is jealous of people who mess with her man, and Athena is the goddess of battle strategy and craft. But I still will have my fighting Ares inside me. Me and Anita talked about the party, and math, science, and all the other subjects. We went our separate ways for first period class, I had Math and she had Science. Math was my favorite subject. I know you are overreacting, but I see math as a battlefield of strategy's and equations that I will figure out. Divide and conquer, literally. I walked in and three girls came up to me, they were glaring at me. I tried to go around them but they blocked me. I went the other way they blocked me again, by this point I actually want to slap some sense into them.

"Look we all have a brain, you are not using. I need to get to my seat and you walking sticks are in my way," I growled. They smirked, at me and the leader of the group walked up to me.

"Excuse me but we run this school. And you physically harassed a few of my girls, so we must return the favour." She snapped her fingers and two guys came up to me, and instantly I'm filled with joy.

"Marshall? Tony?" They were confused but then their faces lit up with joy. They were twins, both had messy brown hair, blue eyes, and could give great bear hugs.

"Kitty Kat!!" They tackled me with one huge hug, Tony gave me a fist bump and Marshall slung his arm over me. They girls looked angry and confused.

"You know each other? How?"

"Easy we are family, they are my older cousins. I haven't seen them since Christmas. What are you guys doing here?" They glanced at each other.

"Well since we are body guards we were paid to rough up some girl, but know that we know it's you Kitty Kat," they turned to the girls and in unison said. "We quit, and no refunds. Tell your mom we said hi Kitty Kat," they waved and walked out the door. I turned to the head blonde.

"Now can I get past," they separated I turned to the blonde. "Oh and if you try to threaten me again I'll kick your airhead of an ass. Okay ta ta," I sat down in the front row. A smug smile on my face, as Mr. McKenzie walked into the room. He started class with a review from yesterday, and then we had a little test. I knew it was coming and I was prepared, as soon as the paper hit my desk. I answered all my questions in under two minutes. I raised my hand, Mr. McKenzie called on me.

"I'm finished with the test," I heard people gasp and one yelled from the back.

"She's lying, Mr. M check her answers. I bet fifty dollars cash that she got all them wrong."

"I also add to that bet, another fifty."

Mr. McKenzie took my paper and checked all my answers and then I pulled out my phone just in time to snap a picture of his priceless face.

"She got a 100% A on her test and finished in the shortest time possible. Well done Katherine," I scowled at my real name.

"One, thank you. Two, my name is Kat not Katherine. And third," I turned to the boys who owe me a hundred dollars. "You two need to pay up," they sighed and pulled out fifty dollars each. I counted just to make me sure they gave me the exact amount. "Pleasure doing business with ya boys, and you can never beat me." The rest of class went on with the test while I listened to Breaking Benjamin on my phone. I walked out the classroom to my locker to get my social studies book. When I opened it mud, dog hair, and the song 'Who let the dogs out' played loud and everyone laughed like no tomorrow. A yellow post it was on my social studies book.

You truly are a dog Kat, your locker proves it.
From Ethan and Nike.

"Oh no they didn't," I barked. I crumbled the post it in my hand. If that's how they want to play it? Fine game on.