Chapter 4: Revenge is sweet

I raced down the hall Anita right behind me pissed off that someone could do that to her best friend. If we were playing that game we are gonna need to bring out the big guns. It is operation Nerds Unite, we gather up all female nerds. And figure out a game plan to get back at the bad boys, jocks, and all in all bully's. We met at the library to figure out the most responsible approach, me, Anita, and Darcy are the head leaders. Darcy is the mathematical genius other then me of course. She had fiery red hair, blue eyes, a few freckles, and she was like the general in training. We laid down a book of all the badboys, bullies, and jocks. We each had two or more targets, it was twelve days before the, Halloween masquerade dance. That was when this plan was going to come together, the revenge of the nerds. A brunette with brown eyes and braces, walked up to the table. And put two fingers on Nick and Ethan.

"What about them?" Her name was Cassidy a science major. I smiled evily.

"Don't worry about those two they are my targets. And if anyone tries to take them out without me, then you've made a new enemy. Darcy what time do you think this should happen?" She sat up straighter, and a smirk appeared on her face.

"Well we each have pairs, so we need to do this Cinderella style. We need to make the boys fall in love with us, this is beneath us but it's the best chance we got. Marcia isn't your aunt a famous beauty make over person? Because we need to do this perfect." A pretty shy strawberry blonde girl nodded. Anita took charge.

"Alright that's settle, we also need jaw dropping dresses, Charity your on fashion designs and dresses, ask your mom for help," Charity was already on her phone talking to her mom. "We need someone who's good with electronics and making them. We need to keep in touch with each other at the dance." A honey blonde haired girl, with forest green eyes and caramel skin. Walked up to us.

"I've got that covered, anything else?" We shook our head, we set everyone to do something important.

"What about you three?" Sandra asked, social studies major.

"We are headed to the big gun. Nick, Ethan, and Wade. The three badboy's of the school. I've decided I'm gonna need some help to take down the big three. Darcy you go after Wade, Anita you're after Nick, and me I'm after their leader Ethan-mother fuckin-Johnson." I put my hand in the middle, next joined Darcy then Anita. Then we all had our hand in the middle.

"Nerds rule, bad boys drool," we threw our hands in the air. We sat down on the library couches, I looked at Darcy then Anita.

"Revenge is sweet," an evil smile appeared on my lips.

Guys I'm sorry this is a short chapter. Its just a filler and Kat is a role model for me. She is brave, over confident, and can kick ass. So Kat is based on everyone.