19 - My boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"I was just saying facts...you are so handsome, smart, strong, FAITHFUL..."

I emphasize this compliment just to annoy Chay...haha...

Chay put on his headphones and goes back scrolling his social media.

I shrug my shoulders.

Arm gave me a reproachful look. He said goodbye to Chay, pulling me away.

"Don't mock him, Macau..."

We went to our love corner... in the weapons room of the Main Family Mansion.

"I still can't believe it! God spoke in my brother's ears."

"Khun Vegas was just being protective. Be glad that someone cares so much about you"

"I know. I'm grateful, but..."

"...now he can share the worry with me...." Arm hugs me and kisses me.

Aww...he is so tender...

But I'm not!

I push Arm onto the bed and climb on top of him.

Before I can unbutton his shirt, Arm grips my wrists carefully.

"I'm sorry, I still need to check a few things on my computer before finally ending my shift, Macau."

"For the sake of Buddha, no one gives you a break! What do you search this computer like crazy? That was Tankhun's request, wasn't it?"

"...Well..."

Arm thinks for a moment before answering me, as if he doesn't want to share a secret, which made me even more curious.

"Come on, tell me! I won't tell anyone! I know how to keep a secret!"

Damn! Don't listen to me, babe! I'm unconsciously lying! It occurs to me that I told P'Pete Arm's deepest secret a few days ago.

"I don't know if I should..."

"You don't have to if you can't...that's ok, really!"

I'm doing my part. I'm warning you.

"Okay! I'm going to tell you this..."

Oh no...don't do this...I don't trust myself lately.

"Actually, you don't..."

"I trust you..."