An experimental relationship!

Mulai dari awal

Tanya: unko galat prove karna hai.. unka over confidence torena hau aur unke viswas ko tore girana hai..

She said smirking looking at her freshly manicures nails while the other two smiled smirking knowing exactly what Tanya was going to do.

In auditorium.

Shravani: so what I was thinking is.. let's just inform everyone that we have got the permission and whoever wants to be a part of it can come and join us...

Ahana: yeah but how?

Darsh: we definitely can't go from person to person to spread the news.

Mihir: we can put it on the notice board ..

Shravani: good idea.. aur deadline kal tak ki de dete hai..

Sanya: yeah now come on hurry up.

With that they started writing the notice and taking the page Ahana and Gautam left from there. They came bacn exactly after 10 minutes and sat on the stage with the others.

Kaustav: how many performances are we planning?

Shravani grinned and narrated everything she had in her mind... By the time she finished everyone has huge smile on their faces.

Darsh: Perfect  Shravs...  I'm sure everyone will love it..

Shravani: thankyou.. but this time sirf gana gane se nahi chalega..  both you and your bestfriend will have to perform.

She said smirking at him and then Mihir who looked at her with wide eyes..

Mihir:  what? Me? No.. never.. dance mujhse.. damn tumhare bhai ke sagai me dance karke meri band already ek bar baj chuki hai.. mujhe dubara nahi bajani..

He said and started getting up from the stage floor  when she pulled him back making him sit beside her on the stage .

Kaustav , Ahana and Gautam who were looking at them were shocked to see Shravani's change of behaviour.

Shravani: stop overacting ok.. tumne bohot accha dance kia tha uss din.. and farewell me bhi tumhe karna be hogaa.. you get that?

Mihir left an exasperated breathe..

Mihir: arey yaar Jaan tum meri koi baat nahi manti..

As soon as those words left jis mouth... Ahana, Kaustav and Gautam gasped screaming at the same time.. "jaan?"

Ahana: when did she got ok with you calling her with all those lovey dovey names?

Gautam: why is she even being so nice to you?

Kaustav: why are you guys acting like a couple?

Ahana+Gautam+Kaustav: wait! Are you guys dating?

The asked as soon as realisation dawned upon them. Shrahir looked shocked realising they forgot their presence while Darsh and Sanya looked everywhere but at them covering their face with their hands.

It was decided that their relationship will be a secret.. as Shravani is daughter of The Mahir Sehgal.. her life must be kept as a secret otherwise every now and then she would be in the front page of the newspaper. Also if anyone comes to know in the college about her in a relationship the news will spread like fire and in no time the whole world will get to know about Shravani Sehgal's first ever relationship with her college mate which will result into her family knowing about it which she doesn't want as of now.

Shravani: guys... It's..

Ahana: no no no.. youu tell me.. did you accepted him?

Kaustav: when and how?