08

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

[SMUT WARNING!!]

"D-Do you want to come inside?"

What a silly, silly question.

Jungkook blinked as if he didn't understand and watched Taehyung open the door with shaky hands, which lead to them basically stumbling into the hallway, lips connected, breath mingling and cheeks flushed a beautiful shade of pink.

Taehyung kicked his shoes off in between closing the door and a sloppy kiss, somehow also getting rid of his jacket but he wasn't entirely sure how he did that.

It was unexpected, that Jungkook lost his cool so out of nowhere. Taehyung didn't expect that to happen, he thought he'd be the first one to pop a boner in public (which he totally did but that's not the point)

„Hold on." Jungkook's voice was strained and he stripped off his coat before pressing his lips against Taehyung's again, dropping the fabric onto the floor carelessly. He too slipped out of his shoes, big hands holding Taehyung's waist in place, steady which was again, extremely hot.

They moved towards the bedroom slowly and absolutely ignored whatever was around them, ignored it might have been a little too early for this to happen.

"Oh god." Taehyung breathed out, lips trembling as he tilted his head to expose more of his neck. "You're such a tease."

Jungkook was too busy planting butterfly kisses along Taehyung's jawline to answer, so instead he softly bit the sensitive part of Taehyung's neck - what made him jolt.

Soon enough there were purple marks blooming on Taehyung's neck like on a flower field, varying from smaller ones to a big one that stung a little more than the others.

Taehyung was already so ruined. His thighs were trembling and his eyes hooded with lust, it was almost agony to not touch each other for longer than a minute.

"You okay? Does it hurt?" Jungkook asked, sounding a little worried as he trailed his thumb over the marks he left on Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered shut and he shook his head. "N-no they don't hurt."

He lifted his arms behind Jungkook's neck to pull him down for another kiss, but for whatever reason that was the keyword for Jungkook to hook his hands underneath Taehyung's thighs, lifting him up to make the size difference a little less awkward.

Caught Taehyung off guard quite a bit, probably the reason why he squeaked like a squirrel.

"Jesus don't just do that!" He giggled, bottom lip tugged in between his teeth because his crotch was rubbing right against Jungkook's own hard on. "Could get used to you carrying me though~"

"Right." Jungkook rolled his eyes. „B-But are you okay? With this?"

Taehyung threw his head back when Jungkook squeezed his butt, a string of incoherent words falling off of his tongue. This was hot, this was so hot.

„Y-Yeah. Yeah whatever. Just-„ Taehyung rolled his hips forward and smiled in triumph when he drew a low groan from Jungkook.

The mere idea to see the younger in his most vulnerable state had Taehyung throbbing and if he wouldn't be so patient, he would've already gotten on his knees and sucked Jungkook's dick approximately 5 minutes ago.

But this was a moment he wanted to cherish, one he wanted to remember for the rest of his life because for the first time since Taehyung met him, Jungkook showed an expression that was completely foreign - lust.