Part 37(Happily married)

Hey guys,  
                Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin and shivangi coming home after getting married...all the pre wedding rituals were completed in a week with some friends, employees and family members... it was a simple wedding just as they wanted...

 it was a simple wedding just as they wanted

Ammi did their grihapravesh and they came in, completing all the wedding rituals

Ammi did their grihapravesh and they came in, completing all the wedding rituals...all the guests had gone...shivi and mohsin did aarti together...it was late night, so they went to sleep...mohsin carried shivi in his arms to their room, which was beautifully decorated for their first night... shivi blushed seeing the decorations and clutched to him...

 shivi blushed seeing the decorations and clutched to him

[Bed was decorated like this]

MOHSIN:(putting her down and locking the door) nice decoration naa...(backhugging her as she blushed) mein boht khush hu shivi...finally tum meri wife bn hi gyi..(kissing her cheeks) pta h mene kitne sapne dekhe the iss din ke..

SHIVI:(turning to him) sapne toh mene bhi dekhe the aur vo bhi bachpan se...ki ek din mujhe mera prince mil jayega jo mujhe apne sath le jayega...(hugging him) I love u mohsin..thankuu for everything...mujhe poori life aapki baahon mei rhna h...

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) i love u too mera bachaa...toh mrs shivangi mohsin khan...r u ready for a new beginning..(she nodded and he kissed her forehead lovingly)

Mohsin took her to the dressing room and helped her removing her jewellery and makeup...he took out her hair pins and combed her hair well, relaxing her...he unpinned her dupatta and removed it...she was just in her lehenga and choli...

MOHSIN:(passing her a night dress) tum change krlo shivi... mein aata hu...boht thak gyi ho naa tum..

SHIVI:(holding his hand) pr...aa.j. t.oh...h.mar.i..f.irst...n.igh.t..(looking down and stammering, feeling shy)

MOHSIN:(cupping her face) I know tum abhi ready nhi ho iss sb ke liye...aur mere liye tumhara comfort sbse important h...zroori toh nhi ki first night aaj hi ho, hum kisi aur din celebrate kr lenge...(kissing her forehead)

SHIVI:(smiling in tears) thankuu mohsin...aap boht ache ho..hum dheere dheere apne relationship ko aage bdha skte h naa...(blushing) kya aap mujhe change kra skte ho plss..

Mohsin smiled, seeing her getting comfortable with him to ask for something...he nodded and opened the dori of her choli, opening the zip at the side too and removed her choli completely... shivi felt shy, being just in a bra in front of him...mohsin didn't wanted her to feel awkward, so he removed her lehenga carefully and made her wear the pyjama... shivi felt shy as he unhooked her bra, caressing her breasts for the first time...mohsin kissed her boobs once, making her moan and made her wear the top...she looked down feeling shy..

MOHSIN:(holding her chin) it's okk baby

MOHSIN:(holding her chin) it's okk baby...u don't need to feel shy, afterall hum husband wife h ab... vese mene tumhe change kraya toh ab tumhari baari mujhe change kraane ki...(holding her close from her waist)

SHIVI:(blushing) aap khud krlo plss..me.in..k.ese...(closing her eyes in shyness)

MOHSIN:(kissing her eyes and pecking her lips) bilkul vese hi, jese mene tumhe change kraya...

Shivi unbuttoned his sherwani, removing it completely...she caressed his bare chest and back, hugging him tightly to feel his warmth...mohsin smiled seeing content on her face...shivi helped him removing his bottom and blushed seeing him, just in boxers
...mohsin picked her in his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist and took her back in the room...shivi snuggled into his neck, inhaling the fragrance of the roses in the room...mohsin sat on the bed with shivi in his lap and made her drink water...he cupped her face and made her face him...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) Shivi...idhar dekho meri taraf... shaadi ka mtlb yeh toh nhi ki sb badal gya...hum dost toh hmesha rhenge bachaa...aur tum mera baby...bss farak itna h ki ek naya rishta judd gya h, husband wife ka...(caressing her face) jb tkk tum comfortable nhi ho jaati, hum vese hi rhenge jese phle the
...romance toh hoga, pr sex nhi..i don't want to do anything without ur consent...

Shivi smiled seeing his selfless love for her...she cupped his face and captured his lips for a long and deep kiss...mohsin too responded, caressing her back and arms...shivi caressed his back to his nape, pressing her body over his...they broke the kiss after sometime and smiled at eachother...

SHIVI:(caressing his face) mein boht khush hu aapke sath aur comfortable bhi...aaj hmari first night h mohsin aur mein chahti hu ki yeh night sachmei boht special ho...plss make me yours.. mein ready hu..sachi...bss thoda dar lgg rha tha, isliye mene kuch nhi kaha...pr I know aap ho mera khayal rkhne ke liye..plss love me mohsin...make me yours..(kissing his forehead and cheeks)

MOHSIN:(kissing her neck) as u wish meri jaan...pr agr zara sa bhi uncomfortable lgee toh mujhe bta dena...I'll stop there only..(unbuttoning her top)

Mohsin removed her clothes and laid her on the bed, rubbing her clit above her panty and sucking her boobs...shivi moaned, caressing his hair lovingly...she gasped as mohsin removed his boxers and kept her hand on his penis...mohsin understood from her expressions that she is not comfortable with this...he withdrew her hand and kissed her forehead...

SHIVI:(feeling guilty) I m sorry mohsin..v.o...a.ctua.ll.y...

MOHSIN:(pecking her lips) it's okk mera baby...mujhe pta nhi tha that u r not comfortable in this... it's okk..u don't have to do this bachaa...(caressing her hair) I understand, isliye koi explanation dene ki zroorat nhi h...i love u shivi..

SHIVI:(pecking his nose) i love u too mohsin...

Mohsin smiled and made love to her for the first time, taking her virginity...they slept hugging eachother as shivi was very tired...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: not thought yet...do give ur suggestions...