Part 30(Australia)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi getting up early in the morning... she got out of mohsin's embrace and kissed his forehead, caressing his hair...she thought to do something special for everyone... she got ready in a blue denim dress and went to the kitchen... she was chopping the vegetables to make breakfast, but by mistake her finger got a deep cut...she winced in pain and someone held her hand...

MOHSIN:(holding her hand under the running water) yeh kya kr rhi thi shivi...dhyaan kaha h tumhara...zyada lgg jaati toh... kisne kaha tha tumhe breakfast bnane ko...(angrily scolding her)

Shivi's eyes welled up, but not due to pain...it was due to his scoldings...she cried silently, not looking at him...mohsin held her hand and took her to the room... he made her sit on the bed and did her first aid...shivi was crying, thinking that he's angry from her as he was not talking to her...

SHIVI:(looking at him) I'm...s.or.ryy...p.lss...m.ujh.s.e...g.u.s.sa...m.tt...h.ou...n.aa...I..m..s.sor.ryy...m.ohs.in...(crying silently)

MOHSIN:(hugging her tightly) bss
...bss..shh...bss bachaa...I m sorry mene zyaada zor se daant diya naa...plss chup hojao...shh...(caressing her hair and rubbing her back) bss shivi...bss mera baby...rona nhi..shh..(cupping her face and wiping her tears)

Shivi snuggled into him, not ready to leave him even for a second...mohsin knew that she's scared of his anger...he stayed like that for sometime, hugging her tightly...After sometime, he kissed her forehead and cheeks lovingly, making her smile...

MOHSIN:(cupping her face) chlo ab...let's make the breakfast together...

She nodded and they made the breakfast together...Mohsin then went to get ready, while shivi checked the last minute preparations...Ammi abbu too came out and saw chole bhature and cheese sandwiches for the breakfast...

AMMI:(saw shivi and mohsin coming) yeh kisne bnaya...

SHIVI:(holding his hand) hum dono ne...

Ammi abbu smiled and they had breakfast together...Ammi abbu sat in the car, abbu on the passenger seat, ammi on the backseat...(driver was already there)

MOHSIN:(Taking her suitcase) mere hote hue tum kyu yeh kaam krogi...mein hu naa...

Shivi smiled and he kept her suitcase in the car...shivi sat beside ammi and mohsin too came...shivi was sitting between mohsin and ammi...Shivi held his arm, resting her head on his shoulder...mohsin smiled and held her hand...ammi adored them and prayed to God to keep them happy always...Their house was far away from the airport, so it would take an hour to reach there...

AMMI:(saw shivi sleeping uncomfortably) Mohsin...shivi so gyi h beta...apni godi mei sulaa de, vrna jhatke lgenge toh neend khul jayegi uski...

Mohsin nodded and pulled shivi in his lap, patting her head and caressing her back...

(Imagine shivi sleeping in his lap in this position)

Soon, they reached the airport and mohsin woke up shivi...she was still sleepy as she got up early
...They boarded off the flight and sat on their seats...ammi and abbu were sitting together, while mohsin and shivi had their seats together...shivi went to the washroom...when she was coming back to her seat, she saw a couple kissing eachother hungrily...the man was going to remove women's clothes, but she pulled the blanket over them so that nobody could see them...shivi blushed and went getting embarrassed to her seat, sitting beside mohsin...she adjusted her seatbelt as the flight was going to take off...mohsin held her hand, kissing her knuckles...

MOHSIN:(side hugging her) I love u baby...I love u so much..

SHIVI:(snuggling into him) I love u too mohsin...

Mohsin slept, keeping her head on her shoulder...shivi kissed his forehead and took out a book from her handbag for reading... she kept reading the book till mohsin woke up...mohsin smiled and snuggled into her neck...he kissed her neckline, making her blush...shivi hit him lightly and signalled him that they r in a flight...mohsin sat straight and hugged her, kissing her forehead..
..shivi kissed his cheeks lovingly and they had some snacks...

They reached in the afternoon... Mohsin had already booked a cab for them...They sat in the cab and reached their resort...Mohsin took the keys and handed one key to abbu and kept one with himself...

MOHSIN:(side hugging shivi) Kya hua shivi...thak gya mera bachaa.. (she nodded) koi baat nhi...bss abhi lunch krke hum room mei hi jayenge directly...(to ammi abbu) abbu luggage abhi yhi rkh dete h phir lunch ke baad yhi se collect kr lenge...chle..

They nodded and went for lunch in the resort's restaurant only... mohsin fed shivi forcefully as she just wanted to sleep for sometime...

ABBU:(to mohsin) beta shivi flight mei bilkul nhi soyi kya...

MOHSIN:(feeding her) Nhi abbu.. mein toh so gya tha, pr yeh madam bilkul nhi soyi...puri journey bss apni book pdhte aayi h...(caressing her hair)

AMMI:(smiling) koi baat nhi...ab so jayegi...mohsin room mei jaa kr sulaa dena isse phle...hum shaam ko chlenge kahi ghumne...

Mohsin nodded and they had their lunch...After lunch, they went to their rooms with their luggage...mohsin kept the luggage in a corner and held shivi's hand, taking her in...she first got freshened up as she was feeling irritated due to this...mohsin too freshened up after her and came back to see her sleeping peacefully on the bed...he smiled and pecked her lips, caressing her face...

He dried his hair and set their clothes in the cupboard...he kept everything accordingly and laid beside her...he took her in his arms, kissing her forehead...shivi snuggled into him in sleep too as she recognized his warmth... mohsin too slept for sometime, hugging her...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: A leap of month, mohsin's accident...