Part 34(I need u)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi looking at mohsin, being afraid of his reaction...Just then, mohsin looked at her and was shocked seeing her condition...she was looking so weak nd pale, with red puffy eyes due to continuous crying...she was not able to stand properly due to her injured feet... shivi didn't said anything, waiting for him to call her...mohsin sat straight with the help of ammi and abbu...

MOHSIN:(opening his arms, looking at shivi) vaha kyu khadi ho shivi...idhar aao mere pas..

Shivi smiled in tears, coming in... ammi held her as she wasn't able to walk properly...

AMMI:(saw blood stains on the floor) shivi...yeh kya h beta..yeh chot kese lggi...(Making her sit in front of mohsin) tu yaha beth mohsin ke pas...hum doctor ko bhejte h...

Ammi abbu left leaving them alone...mohsin pulled her closer, holding her shoulders and hugged her tightly...shivi started crying badly, hugging him... mohsin knew what she had been feeling since yesterday as ammi abbu told him everything...he too had tears in his eyes witnessing her love for him...shivi kept weeping in his embrace, resting her head on his chest...mohsin rubbed her back, caressing her hair lovingly...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) bss.. bss...shh..bss mera bachaa..tumhe kya lgaa mein tumhe bhul jaunga.
...jaan ho tum meri..ese kese bhul jaata...I can never forget u baby... rona nhi ab...bss..shh..(wiping her tears) boht ro liya mere baby ne.. ab aur nhi...dekhna mein boht jaldi thik ho jaunga, phir hum shaadi kr lenge...(cupping her face and kissing her forehead) Tum itni chup chup kyu ho...kuch toh bolo naa bachaa...

SHIVI:(hugging him tightly, resting her head on his shoulder) aap gussa ho mujhse...mene kuch kiya kya...koi bhi punishment dedo, pr yeh nhi...m.ein..n.hi..re.h. sk.ti...aa.pke...bi.na..i..n.eed...u..m.oh.si.n...pl.ss..(crying heavily, recalling his condition when his treatment was going on) m.ein...b. oh.t..d.ar...g.yi..th.i..

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) nhi mera bachaa...mein kyu gussa hounga tumse..meri shivi ne kuch nhi kiya...I m sorry...mene boht preshan kiya naa tumhe...itna rulaya...(kissing her hair) bss..shh.
...bss ab..chup hojao...ab toh mein hu naa tumhare pas..bss mera baby..(wiping her tears and kissing her cheeks) rona nhi ab... kal se ro rhi ho naa..ab bss...(pecking her lips lightly) I love u shivi..

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) I love u too mohsin...I love u so much..

Mohsin smiled and hugged her again...he saw the doctor coming nd signalled him to do her dressing...the doctor sat on the stool and mohsin held her feet in front of him...he did her dressing while she was in mohsin's embrace...her wound was not so deep, so doctor told that she would get better in a day...he left saying this...mohsin asked shivi where did she went early morning nd how she got hurt... shivi told him everything that she went to temple bare foot...

MOHSIN:(scolding her) shivi...agr jaana hi tha toh taxi kr leti... atleast barefoot toh mtt jaati..
..tum khud ka khayal kyu nhi rkh skti...kal bhi thik se khaana nhi khaaya tumne...I m sure raat ko soyi bhi nhi hogi...apni haalat toh dekho...tum thik se chal bhi nhi paa rhi...blood bhi donate kiya, pr rest nhi kiya...(holding her from her shoulders)

SHIVI:(emotionally) nhi rkhna aata mujhe khudka khayal..kyuki vo toh aap krte the...khaana bhi aap hi khilaate the..aap jb tkk hug krke pyar se sulaate nhi ho, tb tkk neend nhi aati...(with tears in her eyes) jb doctor ne kaha tha ki memory loss hone ke chances h, toh boht dar gyi thi mein...p.uri... raa.t...r.est.less...r.hi..hu..isliye...m.a.ndi.r..ch.li...g.yi...I..m...s.or.ryy...m.oh.sin...(crying) n.hi...r.eh...sk.ti. aa.p.ke...b.ina...i..n.eed...u...(holding his hands)

MOHSIN:(hugging her tightly and rubbing her back) bss...bss..shh.. chup hojao ab...I m sorry baby, tum kyu sorry bol rhi ho...(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead) Ab meri baat maanogi.. (she nodded looking at him) ghar jaa kr freshen up hojao...kal se yahi pr ho naa...breakfast krke so jaana plss...mein shaam tkk aa jaunga tumhare pas...(caressing her face) plss shivi...tumhe bhi toh rest chahiye...

SHIVI:(holding his hands) nhi mohsin plss...mujhe aapke bina neend nhi aayegi...mujhe nhi jaana ghar...plss..

AMMI:(coming in) rhne de beta... nhi maanegi yeh...(caressing shivi's hair) thodi der ke liye ghar chal...freshen up hokr, breakfast krke aa jaana mohsin ke pas...bss..

Shivi nodded and hugged ammi... mohsin smiled at her and kissed her forehead, telling her to go... ammi held her and helped her coming out...she went with her and shivi got ready...ammi fed her breakfast with her own hands... shivi ate happily and hugged her..

AMMI:(caressing her hair) beta tujhe mohsin ka bhi khayal rkhna h naa ab...toh phle khud toh thik ho jaa...(cupping her face) Mujhe pta tujhe uske pas rhena h, pr abhi tujhe rest krna chahiye shivi
...tu kal bhi soyi nhi..abhi mere pas sojaa...mohsin shaam ko aa jayega naa, phir tu uske pas hi rhena...(kissing her forehead as she got sad) tu toh meri samjdar beti h naa...ammi ki baat maanegi naa...(shivi nodded reluctantly) mera bachaa..(hugging her)

Ammi took her to her room and made her sleep, resting her head in her lap...shivi slept, feeling mother's warmth...ammi clicked a picture and sent it to mohsin, telling him that shivi had slept... mohsin too had his breakfast and slept due to medicine's effect... abbu was there with him till the evening...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: Mohsin comes back home...shivi spends time with him...