Part 24(Mohsin is heartbroken)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi crying seeing her parent's photo...she went to mohsin and hugged him tightly as they kept the photo with the support of the wall...mohsin caressed her hair, rubbing her back...

MOHSIN:(trying to comfort her) Nhi bachaa...rona nhi, vrna mumma papa ko acha nhi lgega... vo jahan bhi h naa, vaha se tumhe dekh rhe honge...ab jb bhi mumma papa ki yaad aaye toh iss photo ko hug kr lena...u'll feel better..hmm...(cupping her face and wiping her tears)

Shivi nodded and hugged mohsin.
...she went to abbu and hugged him and at last to ammi...she saw her in tears and got worried...

SHIVI:(worriedly) ammi kya hua.. aap ro kyu rhe ho...meri kisi baat ka bura lgga aapko...I m sorry, pr plss aap rou mtt..(hugging her)

Mohsin and abbu understood that she missed her daughter, whom she lost...Mohsin signalled abbu that they should tell shivi about this...abbu nodded nd hugged ammi as she was crying, remembering her first child..shivi was confused as well as worried...
She looked at mohsin...

MOHSIN:(holding shivi's hand) tum aao mere sath...

Shivi went with mohsin to his room...mohsin locked the door and made her sit on the couch, sitting beside her...

SHIVI:(holding his hand) Mohsin..
..ammi ko kya hua...vo itna ro kyu rhi thi...mujhse koi galti ho gyi kya..mene kuch esa kaha, jo mujhe nhi kehna chahiye tha... (asking him)

MOHSIN:(hugging her) Nhi baby..
..esa kuch nhi h...actually ek baat h jo tumhe nhi pta...vo ammi ki ek beti thi...

Shivangi was shocked hearing this...mohsin told her everything that how her ex husband killed her daughter in front of her eyes on the same day when she was born...he told her that ammi found her daughter in shivi after that, so when he was talking about shivi's parents, ammi got emotional remembering her first child...shivi was numb hearing this..she looked at mohsin, who was crying silently...shivi hugged him, caressing his hair and rubbing his back...

MOHSIN:(crying silently) s.hiv.i... k.al...h.i..am.m.i...k.i..b.eti...a.ur...m.e.ri...b.eh.n...k.a..b.irt.hda.y..b.hi..h...a.ur..d.ea.th...a.nn.iv.e.rsa.ry...b.hi...(snuggling into her neck)

Shivi too cried, feeling bad for ammi...she too lost her parents at an early age, so she knew the pain of losing someone...They both calmed down after sometime and wiped eachother's tears...

MOHSIN:(side hugging her) har saal kal ke din ammi kisi se baat nhi krti h...abbu se bhi nhi..bss ek choti si puja hoti h subah aur phir pura din ammi udaas rhti h...phle mujhe pta nhi tha iss baare mei, pr ab jb pta h toh smjh nhi aa rha ki ammi ka dukh kese kam kru...

SHIVI:(missing her parents) Mohsin...bhagwaan jii esa kyu krte h..ammi se unki beti chin li, aur mujhse mere mumma papa... m.ujhe...t.oh...i.tna..k.uch...y.aa.d..b.hi..n.hi...h...un.k.e..ba.a.re...m.ei...
(Crying badly hugging him)

Mohsin rubbed her back, caressing her hair...he saw ammi and abbu standing on the door..he signalled them to come...

AMMI:(Sitting beside shivi) idhar aa beta...(shivi hugged her, crying in her embrace) jo chle gye unhe toh hum vapis nhi laa skte, pr jo h unke sath toh khush rhe skte h naa...(wiping her tears and cupping her face) bss...bss..shh..bs bchaa...tujhe pta h jb mein tujhse phli baar mili thi naa, toh mujhe esa lgaa ki meri beti vapis aa gyi h...(caressing her hair) isliye abse tu meri beti h, smjhi...bnegi naa meri beti...

Shivi nodded happily and hugged her tightly...mohsin and abbu admired their bond...They had a family hug...They had dinner and slept...The next day was very difficult for them, especially for ammi...but shivi handled her calmly...

LEAP OF A FEW DAYS......
Mohsin and shivangi were going to mall for shopping as they planned to go on a family trip to Australia...Shivi decided to confess her feelings and propose him soon, before going to Australia...While shopping, she thought to buy a ring for him...

SHIVI:(in her mind) Mohsin ke size ki ring toh ammi ne mujhe dedi h, pr ab ring lene kese jau... mohsin toh mujhe ek min ke liye bhi akela nhi chodenge...kuch soch shivi...kal kisi bhi tarah, bss apne dil ki baat kehni h...aur nhi chupaa skti mein...I love u so much mohsin...I love u...

Mohsin saw her lost somewhere... he side hugged, bringing her out of her thoughts...

MOHSIN:(worriedly) Tum thik ho naa shivi...kaha lost thi, mein kbse dekh rha hu...(caressing her hair)

SHIVI:(thought of a plan) Vo mohsin...mein kisi se pyar krti hu.
...aapki shivi ko pyar ho gya h mohsin aur mein kal hi use propose bhi kr dungi...I m so happy...(hugging him tightly)

Mohsin was heartbroken...he felt his fears coming true...his eyes welled up, but he was happy seeing his shivi happy...shivi praised her love a lot..she was talking about mohsin only, but he thought that she's talking about someone else...mohsin decided to suppress his feelings and be strong in front of shivi...he hugged her tightly, congratulating her with a smile...shivi knew that his smile was fake...she understood that he too loved her..

MOHSIN:(not looking at her) Vo kon h shivi, jisse tum itna pyar krti ho...

SHIVI:(hugging him) Vo mein aapko ese nhi bta skti...aap kal chaloge naa mujhe drop krne, toh mein aapko unse milvaungi...aap aaoge naa mere sath..plss..

Mohsin nodded with a heavy heart and hugged her tightly, thinking that she's going away from him...shivi knew what he might be feeling right now, but she wanted to surprise him so had to do this...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...I'll try to give one or two more updates for this story today...Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Mohsin's breakdown, shivi's perfect fairytale proposal...