Part 28(Love all around)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
NEXT MORNING.....
Shivi woke up and recalled yesterday's moments which they spent together...she saw him sleeping with a cute pout...she snuggled more into him, feeling his presence...mohsin woke up after sometime and caressed her hair lovingly...

MOHSIN:(holding her hand, which was on his chest) good morning bachaa...

SHIVI:(looking at him) good morning mohsin...I love u..(kissing his cheeks)

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) I love u too baby...meri jaan..

Shivi blushed and got up...mohsin too sat beside her, pulling her in a hug...shivi snuggled into his neck, hugging his waist...

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) Shivi...tumhe hospital kbse join krna h..

SHIVI:(excitedly) one week ke baad...aapko pta h I m so excited... mene kbhi socha bhi nhi tha ki mera yeh sapna pura ho skta h... aaj mein jo kuch bhi hu, that's just bcoz of u mohsin...thankuu so much mere dreams ko apna bnane ke liye...(emotionally)

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) yeh kya bol rhi ho tum...mene toh sirf tumhe support kiya baby, pdhai toh tumne hi ki h...aur tum thanks kyu bol rhi ho...mein koi paraya hu kya..(she shaked her head in no) phir yeh formality kyu...(cupping her face) I love u mera bachaa...isliye no need of thanks...hum kal hi Australia chlenge so that hum ek week vaha pe spend kr ske....hmm..

She nodded and hugged him... They both freshened up and came for breakfast...

MOHSIN:(while feeding shivi) ammi abbu...hum ne kuch plan kiya h..kal hum sb Australia jayenge...family trip ke liye..next week se shivi ko hospital join krna hoga, isliye yeh ek week hum sb boht enjoy krenge...(eating himself too in between)

AMMI:(happily) arey wahh...yeh toh tune boht acha socha mohsin.. hum aaj shopping pe chlenge...

MOHSIN:(side hugging shivi) pr yeh idea toh aapki princess ka h...

ABBU:(smiling) phir toh hum sb zroor jayenge...mohsin meri beti ki koi bhi wish adhuri nhi rhni chahiye...smjhe..

Mohsin nodded, while shivi felt overwhelmed getting so much love...Mohsin kissed her forehead lovingly, assuring her that she's a part of their family...After breakfast, mohsin had to go to office for an important meeting...
He was getting ready in his room, when shivi came and backhugged him...

MOHSIN:(holding her hands and turning her towards him) kya hua baby...kuch chahiye meri shivi ko..(caressing her face)

SHIVI:(with a sad face) agr aapko koi problem naa ho toh kya mein aaj aapke sath chal skti hu plss... mujhe aapke bina acha nhi lgta mohsin...

MOHSIN:(pecking her lips) aww... mera baby...(hugging her) okk fine
...tum aa skti ho, pr mein toh meeting mei busy rhunga naa..tb tkk tum kya krogi...hnn..(caressing her hair)

SHIVI:(looking at him) Vo mein dekh lungi, pr mujhe jaana h plss...

MOHSIN:(holding her close by her waist) okk then chlo, pr phle ek kiss plss...(caressing her lips) can I...

She nodded and blushed...mohsin cupped her face with one hand, while his other hand was on her waist and came close to her, reducing the distance between them...he kept his lips on hers, kissing her softly...shivi closed her eyes and responded equally, clutching to his shoulders...They broke the kiss after sometime... mohsin saw shivi blushing...he kissed her forehead and cheeks too...

MOHSIN:(joining their foreheads, holding her waist) I love u shivi... I love u so much mera bachaa..

SHIVI:(caressing his face) I love u too...(smiling)

Shivi got ready and went with mohsin...she was amazed to see his office as she had never seen before...mohsin held her hand and took her in...everyone greeted them and were surprised to see mohsin with a girl...Shivi greeted everyone with a smile as mohsin introduced her as his girlfriend and fiancee...everyone congratulated them...Mohsin took shivi with him to his cabin nd locked the door...

MOHSIN:(side hugging her as she was looking around) toh kaisa lgga tumhe mere office, yeh cabin
...tum toh phli baar aayi ho naa..

SHIVI:(walking around and caressing his seat) sb kuch boht acha h mohsin...it's so beautiful... (holding his hand as he backhugged her) ek baat puchu... (he nodded, keeping his chin on her shoulder) aapne sbse yeh kyu kaha ki mein aapki fiancee hu... abhi toh mein sirf aapki girlfriend hu naa...

MOHSIN:(turning her towards him and cupping her face) kyuki tum mera sb kuch ho...meri jaan, meri wife, meri girlfriend, meri fiancee, mera bachaa...meri life ho tum...ab shaadi toh tumse hi krni h toh fiancee kehne mei kya problem...(kissing her forehead)

Shivi smiled and hugged him..she told him that she'll wait for him in his cabin till his meeting gets over...mohsin nodded and went for his meeting...he told a servant to send coffee for shivi in his cabin...Shivi was sitting on his chair, reading a book which she had brought with her...she smiled at his concern as she received the coffee sent by him...she thanked god for sending him in her life... Mohsin came after 2 hours when his meeting got over...

MOHSIN:(saw shivi engrossed in her book) acha jii...toh mtlb tum phle se hi apne timepass ke liye kuch leke aayi thi...

Shivi smiled seeing him and kept her book on the table...she stood up and hugged him as he came to her...mohsin caressed her hair, kissing her forehead...

SHIVI:(looking at him) thankuu for the coffee...ab kahi bahr chle plss..mujhe boht bhukh lggi h...

Mohsin nodded and pecked her lips, caressing her waist...shivi smiled, cupped his face, bringing him close...she captured his lips, making him shocked...he was happy that she's being comfortable in kissing him...he too responded, picking her nd taking her to the couch...They broke the kiss after sometime and made her sit on the couch, sitting beside her...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Shivi meets her collegemate in the mall, mohsin getting jealous...