Part 27(Becoming a couple)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin being numb hearing shivi's confession...he never expected that she too loved him...he was surprised seeing her efforts for him...he sat on his knees in front of her and hugged her tightly, hiding her in his embrace...she snuggled into his chest, listening to his heartbeats...mohsin cried in happiness, feeling blessed to get his true love...

MOHSIN:(breaking the hug after sometime and joining their foreheads, cupping her face) meri shivi...tum bhi mujhse pyar krti ho..Ohh God..i can't believe mujhe mera true love mil gya...(kissing her cheeks and forehead) I love u too mera bachaa...I love u so much...mein toh kbse tumhare pyar mei pagal hu...I love u baby...
(Pecking her nose) meri jaan..(smiling at her and hugging her again)

SHIVI:(breaking the hug and wiping his tears) I don't like ur tears...(kissing his cheeks) mere mohsin sirf smile krte hue ache lgte h...I love u so much..(showing him the ring) can I...plss..

MOHSIN:(Making her stand with him) mtlb yeh ring bhi mere liye thi...(she nodded)

Mohsin smiled and forwarded his hand to her...she held it and put the ring in his ring finger...

SHIVI:(kissing his knuckles) iske sath ek promise krti hu aapse ki kbhi aapko chodke nhi jaungi, chahe aap jitna mrzi daant lo...aaj se mein puri tarah se aapki hu mohsin...(teary eyed) Ese smjh lijiye ki mere mumma papa ne meri responsibility aapko de di h ab...

MOHSIN:(cupping her face and wiping her tears) Aur mein bhi promise krta hu ki tumhe hmesha khush rkhunga...past ko toh hum badal nhi skte, pr tumhare present aur future mei mein kbhi tumhe akela nhi chodunga...(kissing her forehead lovingly) aur tum meri responsibility nhi ho, tum toh meri jaan ho shivi... tumhare mumma papa ne mujhe itni pyari si angel di h, jisne meri life mei khushiyan bhar di h...I love u baby...(hugging her as she cried, getting emotional)

Shivi snuggled into him, feeling peace in his arms...mohsin wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks...
Mohsin held her hand and they danced on a romantic song...shivi blushed as he caressed her lips, looking at her...he looked in her eyes for permission..

SHIVI:(smiling at him) I m all yours mohsin...aapko puchne ki zroorat nhi h..

Mohsin smiled and kept his lips on hers, holding her waist...shivi too looped her arms around his neck as he started kissing her softly...shivi too responded equally, caressing his nape...they broke the kiss after sometime and shivi hugged him, feeling shy... mohsin chuckled at her cuteness and wrapped his arms around her, caressing her hair lovingly...

MOHSIN:(went aww on her) Mera bachaa...tumhe pta h tum boht cute ho, bilkul chote se baby ki tarah...meri innocent girl...jo ab meri girlfriend bhi bnn chuki h...
(Looking around at their photos) thankuu shivi...yeh sb boht special h mere liye...usually boys propose krte h girls ko, pr hmare case mei ulta h...mujhe tumhara surprise boht boht acha lgaa...(pecking her lips) phle toh sach mei esa lgaa ki mene tumhe kho diya h...boht hurt ho rha tha, pr ab jb tumhara surprise mila toh mein boht khush hu shivi... thankuu so much for all this baby
...I love u..(caressing her face)

SHIVI:(holding her ears) I m sorry...boht preshan kiya naa mene aapko...mujhe uss time jo smjh aaya mene keh diya, pr boht guilty feel ho rha tha aapko rote dekh kr...(Making a cute pout) pls mujhe maaf krdo mohsin...mera intention aapko hurt krne ka kbhi nhi tha...

Mohsin held her hands down her ears and hugged her, caressing her back...he sat on the chair, pulling her in his lap...

MOHSIN:(holding her waist) it's okk bachaa...bhul jao vo sb..mene bhi toh tumpe gussa kiya naa aaj..
Mera baby dar gya tha..(she nodded looking at him) I m sorry...abse kbhi tum pe gussa nhi krunga...

Shivi smiled and kissed his forehead...they then had snacks together and spent sometime together, clicking pictures and watching movie...They returned home in the evening, holding hands...Ammi abbu understood that everything is sorted now...
Mohsin and shivangi together bent and took their blessings...

AMMI:(hugging both of them) aaj mein boht khush hu...mujhe meri beti aur bahu dono mil gyi...

Shivi blushed listening "bahu" making them chuckle...mohsin side hugged her, kissing her cheeks...

ABBU:(holding ammi's hand) Ab humei inhe akela chod dena chahiye...hum apne room mei chlte h..

MOHSIN:(teasing him) mtlb hmare bahane aapko ammi ke sath time spend krna h...(winking at them) jayiye jayiye...enjoy..

Ammi blushed, while shivi laughed seeing them blushing... they all went to their rooms for rest...mohsin carried shivi in bridal style, taking her to the room...shivi hid her face in his chest, clutching to his shoulders...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) aww...mera bachaa..tum toh abhi se itna blush kr rhi ho...(placing her down) jao jaldi se change krlo phir mujhe tumse boht saari baatein krni h...(passing her a top and shorts)

Shivi nodded and went to change
...mohsin too changed in the room and sat on the bed waiting for her
...shivi came to him on the bed, sitting beside him...mohsin opened his arms for her...she smiled and snuggled into him, hugging him...

SHIVI:(keeping her hand near his heart on his chest) Mohsin...(he hummed) mujhe hmesha aapki baby bnke rhna h...mumma papa ke jaane ke baad mujhe kisi ne itna pyar nhi kiya, kisi ne aapki tarah pamper nhi kiya...shaadi ke baad bhi aap mujhe itna hi pyar kroge naa...(kissing his chest)

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) Nhi
...(shivi looked at him shockingly) shaadi ke baad toh isse bhi zyada pyar krunga tumhe...afterall official right jo mil jayega...(shivi smiled hearing him) aur rhi baat hmare rishte ki...toh thode changes toh honge hi shivi, pr I promise you tum hmesha mere liye utni hi special rhogi...u'll always be my baby aur mein tumhe hmesha ese hi pamper krunga kyuki u r my baby...(kissing her forehead and pecking her lips)
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...One more important thing, guys this is a long book of 100 chapters approx as i don't want to end it soon...I'll try to show difficult phases of their life...Keep reading🤗

PRECAP: Family trip to Australia, shivin's romantic moments...