Part 29(Cute jealousy)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin and shivangi doing shopping along with ammi abbu...mohsin was helping shivi in selecting the dresses...Someone tapped her shoulder from back...shivi turned around and was surprised seeing the person...she hugged him, which made mohsin shocked...

SHIVI:(holding his hand) Ohh god
...kabir tu yaha...pr tune toh US mei hi settle hone ka plan kiya tha naa...

KABIR:(caressing her hand) Nhi mene settle toh vhi hona tha, pr yaha apni cousin ki marriage attend krne aaya tha...I m so happy to see u shivangi...(hugging her again)

Mohsin burnt in jealousy seeing him hugging his shivi...he knew about kabir as shivi told him that he was the only one of his batchmates who was from india...
He cleared his throat as they both were busy talking to eachother...

SHIVI:(holding mohsin's arm) Mohsin...yeh h kabir mere college ka friend, jiske baare mei mene aapko btaya tha...aur kabir yeh h mohsin, mere (cutted off by him)

MOHSIN:(side hugging shivi possessively) boyfriend...mein shivi ka boyfriend and offcourse fiancee bhi...

KABIR:(smiling) Ohh hii...nice to meet u mohsin...vese shivi boht baatein krti thi tumhare baare mei...u r very lucky to have such an angel like her...

MOHSIN:(kissing shivi's temple) Offcourse i m lucky...meri shivi h hi itni pyari...I m blessed that she's mine..(stressing on the word mine)

Kabir controlled his laugh, seeing how much jealous he was being... shivi too understood that he's jealous...she winked at kabir, signaling him to play along to make him more jealous...

KABIR:(holding her hand) Shivi tum plss meri help kr skti ho...vo aaj hi meri cousin ki engagement h aur mujhe apne liye outfit select krna h...tum hi krdo naa jaise phle kiya krti thi...ur choice is so good...if u want, tumhare liye mein choose kr deta hu...(lieing just to tease him)

SHIVI:(playing along as she saw mohsin being jealous) hnn kyu nhi...(to mohsin) Mohsin mein bss 5 min mei aayi...kabir ko meri help chahiye naa...

MOHSIN:(holding her hand as she was going) Nhi...I mean...vo.. vo..mujhe bhi toh tumhari help chahiye...toh mein bhi chalta hu... mein shorts lena bhul gya tha..(Making up an excuse to go with her)

Shivi nodded, suppressing her laugh...They went and shivi decided to act along to make him jealous...she was choosing a shirt for kabir..mohsin couldn't see someone so close to her, so he went to her and held her waist protectively...

MOHSIN:(Making up an excuse) Vo shivi...mujhe help krdo naa plss...boht confusion ho rhi h...pls baby..(kissing her cheeks and glaring at kabir as if warning him to stay away from his shivi)

Shivi couldn't control her laughter and started laughing... kabir too laughed, making him confuse...

KABIR:(smiling) rhne de shivi... aur kitna tangg kregi bechare ko...tumhara mohsin schi mei boht cute h...(to mohsin) don't worry bro..tumhari shivi sirf tumhari h, aur kisi ki nhi...infact vo toh meri behn jaisi h aur tum mujhse jealous ho rhe the...(chuckled at him) mein chlta hu.. tum dono apna continue kro...

He went out laughing...mohsin scratched his head, being embarrassed...shivi was still laughing at him...

MOHSIN:(showing fake anger) Sorry naa...ab bss bhi kro...I know mein jealous ho rha tha..i m so stupid...pr tumne bhi toh mujhe preshan kiya naa..mujhe baat hi nhi krni h tumse...(turning to the other side)

SHIVI:(hugging his waist from one side) Sorry mohsin, pr mein toh sirf masti kr rhi thi aapke sath
...aap itne cute ho naa..itni si baat pe jealous ho gye...(kissing his cheeks)

Mohsin smiled and hugged her tightly...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) mein tumhe kisi aur ke sath nhi dekh skta shivi...tum sirf meri ho..
..mein tumhe kisi ke sath share nhi kr skta...(possessively)

SHIVI:(cupping his face) aapko kbhi share krna bhi nhi pdega... kyuki aapki shivi sirf aap se pyar krti h...I love u mohsin...(kissing his cheeks)

MOHSIN:(looking around to see if there's someone, there was no one around, so he pecked her lips lightly) I love u too mera baby...

Shivi blushed and they went out to complete their shopping...After that, they had dinner with ammi abbu and then came back home...
They both packed their bags and changed into nightsuits...shivi sat on the bed waiting for mohsin as he had gone to bring ice-cream for both of them...

MOHSIN:(Sitting in front of her) tumhari favourite chocolate ice-cream...taste krke btao kesi bni h...mene specially apni jaan ke liye try kiya h...(feeding her)

SHIVI:(eating it) wow mohsin... boht yummy h...I just love it...aap bhi khao..(feeding him)

After having ice-cream, mohsin sat beside shivi on the bed and pulled her in his lap...shivi knew what he wanted...she looped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer...mohsin held her waist, capturing her lips...Shivi too responded, sucking his lips... They broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother..
Mohsin laid shivi on the bed and laid beside her...shivi hugged him, keeping her head on his chest... mohsin wrapped his arms around her, caressing her hair...he kissed her forehead lovingly and she snuggled into him...mohsin patted her head and she slept peacefully in his embrace...mohsin too slept adoring her and praying to god for their happiness and  togetherness forever...They both slept peacefully, awaiting for a new day...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...I m out of ideas for further chapters..i want to show some twist...can anyone suggest something good, which would not break the flow of the story nd would suit here...plss tell guys or i won't be able to update one more part today...

PRECAP: Shivin's family trip to Australia...