Pyrrah: Are you saying that my Jaune is a shell of his former self?

Raven: If that is the case, then i think i have an idea on how to return his light, right my lady?

Salem, Cinder, Neo and Bleiss saw the diabolical smile on Ravens face and Salem began to chuckle evily

Salem: Im all ears Raven.

Raven simply points towards the unsuspecting Brother Gods and they began to smile even more sinister,
the others were unaware of this as they were still in awe of Jaunes true form.

Blake: Wait, if Jaune is litteraly the Creator of, well, basicly everything, then why are you giving him more power, he is already omnipotent, so that begs the question, why?

J saw the questioning looks everyone gave him and shrugged his shoulders (Somehow)

J: Just because.

They all, once again, fell to the ground anime style.

His name is Necrozma, he has a lot of titles, but the most famous ones are, The Blinding One and The Lord of Light, his powers are vast, capable of manipulating all things that possess even a zenith of the smallest light, he traveled through time and space and saw a planet without a sun, feeling pity towards the lightless, he descended and the inhabitants wittnessed upon him and praised him, the world he lived in were greatful, without him, all light, would extinguish, and everything would fall in endless dark.

Jaquess began to think on how to harness his light, if that is possible, he could also extract it and he would be the god of remnant, unbeknownst to him, the Brother Gods saw what he was thinking and were disgusted, they would erase him if he ever tried.

Sadly, the inhabitants the planet became greedy and extrated the light out of him, the pain was unimaginable, his light faded and his crystals all faded to vantablack, they fell to the ground and were unmoving.

Ruby: How could they, he willingly shared his light with the planet and that is how they thank him?!

Qrow: Cruelty if i ever saw it.

Jaquess saw what happened and was angry, the did it before him and that is unacceptable

The Crystals began to shake and reassemble themselfes, he looked at his hands and became angry he was now nothing more than a shell, a shadow of his former self!

Salem became angry at the greedy Inhabitants, such a magnificent creature, reduced to a broken shell, she will return his light, if she did then she will be in his favor and maybe, he will love her