'Damn Marlene, that was brutal- I actually love you.' Barty burst out laughing.
'You're officially my new role model.' Regulus agreed, smirking at the look of offence on his brother's face.

'As fun as it is to watch Marls destroy Sirius, shall we watch the memories now?' Lily asked in amusement.
'Yea!' James yelled excitedly.

'So, 3,1,2 was it Sirius?' Marlene asked Sirius with a smirk who responded with a glare.

Alyssa picked up the vial marked "A.Granger 3" and unstoppered it, tipping it's contents into the penseive. She faltered, nervously before exhaling heavily and falling into the penseive followed by the others.

The memory formed around them and they were back in the DADA office, Barty sat in the chair, Dumbledore's standing opposite him with a glare and Alyssa looking interested.

'You didn't really think you could keep her parents from her all her life did you?' Barty asked disbelievingly.

'You knew? You knew I was adopted this whole time?' Alyssa asked Dumbledore in shock.
'Regardless of what you believe, knowing who your parents are won't make you happy.'

'He's such a dick.' Marlene groaned.

'Shut up!' Barty glared angrily, 'she wants to know who her parents are so I'll tell her whether you like it or not.'
'I forbid you to tell her.'

'You forbid him? What bullshit.' Sirius scoffed.

'I bet you do. Alyssa, your parents were great people. Your father was one of my best friends and he made me promise to take care of you. I fucked that up and I'm so sorry, I know what you must think of me, I am a deatheater and I'm not a good person, but I truly loved your father, he was one of my closest friends and I'm sorry I didn't take better care of you.'

'Aw, Barty that's so cute, who knew you could be such a sweetheart.' Sirius teased him making him glare,
'Fuck off.'

'Who was my dad?' Alyssa asked, voice shaking slightly.
'He was-'
'Don't you dare tell her!' Dumbledore commanded.

'Shut the fuck up Dumbledore, I wanna know!' Bella exclaime.

'Shh!' Harry shushed him, watching in interest. Dumbledore looked at Harry in shock at having been shushed.

'Haha! The look on his face after being shushed by a fourth year!' James laughed.
'Go Harry!' Marlene cheered.

'His name was Regulus. Regulus Black. And he was one of the nicest people I knew.'

'Wait what?!' Sirius said shocked.
Everyone turned to Regulus in amazement who looked equally surprised and slightly speechless, as did Alyssa.
'So you're my dad?' Alyssa asked.
'I guess so...'
'That explains so much! That's why Sirius especially recognised her and where she gets her sarcasm from and her looks too! And why I knew her dad so well.' Barty exclaimed.
'I can't believe it.' Regulus said in shock, 'so where am I?'
'Based off everyone else here, I'm putting my money on dead.' James said.

'Bro, why'd you say that?' Sirius objected, 'also, how did Regulus get a girl and a kid before I did.'
'...because you're gay and in love with your best friend?' Marlene suggested.

'Aw Barty, all that sweet stuff you said was about me! You said you loved me!' Regulus suddenly said with a smirk.
'Fuck off.'
'I knew you loved me and I was your best friend.'
'I'm never gonna live this down.'
Evan laughed at Barty who was glaring whilst Regulus continued to tease him.

'Black? As in Sirius Black?' Harry asked in shock.
'Indeed, Sirius was his big brother.'
'What? So Sirius is my uncle?' Alyssa checked, stunned.
'Yes.'