"How do I smell like?" He asks finding his hands on the thin waist backing them up until he's hovering above Louis, careful not to squish his tiny little one under the bed.

"Like dark chocolates but bitter and even more stronger, the rosemary in your scent is burning my nostrils with how spicy it is." Louis murmurs and Harry huffs a small chuckle, "Sorry, baby. Didn't mean to burn your cute little nostrils. Forgive me, my love." Louis cards his fingers in his hair, running his tiny fingers through the curls and lightly scraping his nails on his scalp. Harry sighs in pure pleasure, here in their own cocoon of their mixed scents with his omega under him running his hands through his hair, Harry could really die happily like this.

"I was never really upset with your angry scent. It just makes me confuse as to why you're emitting the anger. Wanna talk about it?" Harry hums, "My father's An arsehole. He hasn't met you yet so you don't really know him but he's an actual arse. He said some stuff to me for which I want to kill him, drag him to the dungeons and throw him in the piranhas myself."

Louis gasps, "You have piranhas?" Harry snaps his head towards the omega, "Is that all you got from my rant? Not gonna lecture me about how violent my thoughts are. Baby?" Louis rolls his eyes, "I've grown used to it, to you I mean. If you're willing to drag him to the dungeons than he must've done something to deserve it. My alpha is anything but unreasonable." Harry smiles softly at that and pecks Louis on his nose.

"I've done many unreasonable things in my life, my love. I've hurt you several times even though I shouldn't have." Louis frowns and cups Harry's jaw, "You apologised about that, Harry. But when it comes to important decisions I know how beautifully you handle all of that without an ounce of injustice."

"You're too kind. I love you, baby." Louis kisses him on the mouth, "I'm the best you could get, alpha." He murmurs and Harry chuckles. "Definitely." He surges up and kisses Louis who returns it with the same energy,

Harry's hand creeping between them to unbutton the blouse his omega had on, "Thought we were waiting till we mate." Louis murmurs teasingly, on his way to remove the flower crown, "I want you to wear that and ride me." Is what Harry says kissing the exposed expanse of Louis' collarbones. He bites them tonguing over the bite mark,

"Yeah? Is-Is that what you want, alpha?" Harry growls and the omega whimpers at the hand that smacks his ass, "Be a good girl, doll. Get on your fours in the middle of the bed, now." Louis whines

"I wanna ride you—"

"You'll ride me soon, pup. For now I want you on your fours." He kisses Louis with finality, the omega letting out a mewl before hopping off Harry's lap and crawling to the middle where he shimmies his ass grinning at his alpha. "Like this, sir?" Harry groans and comes behind him cupping his full meaty arse and then smacking the other one.

"Exactly like this." Harry pulls his pants from the sides revealing the pretty bum, a red thong between those meaty cheeks which Harry can't help but give a smack watching them jiggle and his omega moans softly, "Perfect little cunt. Gonna have my mouth on it tasting your tight little pussy okay baby?" Louis glances through his delicate shoulders nodding his head.

"Good girl. My beautiful omega." At the praise the omega whines, Harry leans down to peck his soft red cheeks that are similar to the colour of strawberries just after a few smacks. Louis does bruises up like a peach, Harry growls inhaling Louis' slick, he pushes the string of the thong until a squelching sound is echoed, He smirks when Louis' moans turns up a  notch higher, mewls and whimpers of Please and Alpha making Harry groan appreciatively.

"My lovely paradise, what do you want?" He asks rubbing the now drenched string even harder playing with Louis' dripping cunt, his mouth waters and he gulps it down deciding to tease his baby a bit longer, "Your-Your mouth, please alpha uh." He whisper-moans.

"My mouth? You want me to eat you out, darling? Lick that slick clean off your arse?" Louis whimpers out a lieu of response, Harry palms his arse groping it for sometime before doing some mercy on his beautiful boy as he leans to lick the sweet wetness, Louis shrieks gasping out loud as he jerks from his position.

"Still." Harry gently reminds before licking another stripe of the rim, he groans deeply as his mouth encloses around the pucker gulping down blobs of slick, some it dripping his chin and destroying his shirt.

Three knocks on his door interrupts their intimacy, Harry growls covering his whimpering omega in his arms, "Forgive me Your Highness but I believe it's time for the Royal feast. Your mother, her majesty is asking for you and Miss.Louis." Someone says from the other end, Louis pouts and looks at his alpha who sighs,

"We'll be there, Leon. Thank you." Harry cups his jaw and then kisses him deeply, "I'll make it up to you tonight, my love. I gotta introduce you first, formally and to everyone." He smiles patting Louis' wet rim. "You're Gonna leave me all wet like this?" The omega asks and Harry rubs his mating gland,

"No. I'll finger you quick and nice, get you ready so that when we're back I fuck you without any foreplay. Hmm?" Louis nods, "Sounds nice." He gasps when Harry thrusts two of his fingers inside his warmth, He kisses Louis as he fucks him faster and harder, rubbing his prostate until the omega's shattering in his arms with a gasp and an eye roll.

Harry pecks his pliant red mouth and then carries him to the closet. "Wear this. Let's shower together and I want you to wear this." He says and Louis nods.

After showering quickly Harry helps Louis in the olive green dress The alpha chose specifically for the event tonight. He knew Louis would make it difficult for him to breathe in this very dress and seeing the omega checking himself out in the mirror proves it, he can't wait to peel it off of his curvy little body tonight.

In his dress shirt and pants Harry goes behind him, kissing the bare neck, he eyes the almost bare back hungrily, "Is-Isn't this a bit exposing?" Louis asks probably because of the cross strings on his back, "I know how to fight, doll." Harry whispers tying the strings together in a little bow, the dress did fit Louis like a glove, showing his curves and dips.

"You should be able to wear any and everything, without thinking about others. Cause. My love, one wrong move from someone else and they're six feet under." He whispers before bringing his hand forward until he's got the choker necklace made of pearly diamonds, an heirloom, around the beautiful neck of his love.

"This—Harry, no, I-I can't wear—"

"Shh you're my queen, Baby love. You will always wear this and soon this too." He shows the ring through the mirror noticing how beautiful Louis' blush looks.

He turns the boy around and kisses him until Louis' pushed against the vanity, licking in to his warm wet mouth,

"I'm so much in love with you, my beautiful precious omega."

*****

Soooo.....

I read some of the comments and many of y'all want Louis' pregnancy so I'm not going to end this book with this chapter, maybe two or three more to go.

Much love, Y.