So far Aleksandr,Ilya and Lysander wore glasses. Maybe they have eye problems and I'm guessing it's genetic.

Speaking of my brothers where are Nikolai, Aleksandr and Leonid, I thought looking around for the rest in the wide open sitting room.

Lysander must have noticed because he answered me.

"Aleksandr had to go to work, Leonid went to campus and Nikolai went for an early football practice" he finished.

"Nikolai plays football and Leonid is already in university?" I asked in curiosity.

Lysander let go of me as he went back to his sit.

"Sasha is 25, Lova is 24, Lenya is 20 and Kolya and I are 18" Ilya answered me as he told me to follow him to the dinning hall.

"Kolya has been playing football since he could walk whilst I started playing ice  hockey" he paused as we entered the dinning hall and took our sits "And Lenya goes to University of Oxford he was supposed to transfer to Harvard this year but when he found out you were coming he decided to transfer next year" he finished.

"He'll be coming on weekends until he finishes applying for online" he added.

"Lova?" I asked after he finished explaining.

"It's Lysander since our mother was of European ancestry she wanted at least two of her children to have an English name. You and Lova although that's his nickname in Russian since Lysander is the same as Leonid is Russian" Illya told me slowly so that I could digest all the information.

I nodded as I waited for food to arrive with him.

Breakfast was served and we ate in a comfortable silence.

So not only were my brothers wealthy, attractive and smart one of them even changed their dream just to stay with me.

The thought made me smile.

Nikolai came back at 11:00 am and immediately said that we would be shopping for my school equipment.

We arrived at the mall and were immediately taken to a special section of the mall.

After that we went back home because Nikolai noticed that I didn't really like shopping that much.

The next day we went swimming around a pool in the Vassiliev manor. They showed me around Landon.

It also gave me a chance to talk to Leonid about his decision to go to his dream university next year.

He told me that he didn't mind and that he didn't want to miss all my firsts with the family.

I almost cried but managed to hold my tears back as Leonid gave me a hug.

A month passed just like that and before I knew it we had a week before school, and no sign of Aleksandr so far.

Leonid was able to apply for online attendance so I would be seeing him everyday.

As always we all gathered to have dinner and this time Aleksandr was in the dinning hall sitting on the heard sit. He looked neat and we'll kept and he was still wearing his signature tailored suit and cufflinks with what appeared to be the family's crest design on it.

I was frozen in shock while the others seemed to expect this.

"Ann why don't you have a sit" the same strong but lifeless voice that seemed to have a lazy tone said. I didn't even dare to look at his eyes as I immediately set down.

The food was served and everyone continued behaving normally. Nikolai and Leonid antagonizing Ilya, Lysander looking at them in amusement whilst "trying" to help Ilya.