Chapter 34

Yoongi was getting ready for their dinner with the members when he saw the purple bruise jungkook left on his neck in the mirror. his finger traced the purple on his neck as the feeling of younger's lips on his skin returned to his mind.

He wanted jungkook in a way he never wanted anyone before. He did things to him that he couldn't explain and he hasn't yet touched him properly. He was feeling himself when an idea popped into his head. He smiled and walked into his room to his closet where he hid the box no one in the group knew about. He opened the box and took out a butt plug and a black lace panty. He walked back to the bathroom with a mischievous smile on his face. He got naked and applied lube on his butt plug and inserted it with jungkook's name on his lips.

He got dressed in a loose black shirt and tight black jeans, making his plum ass look even more plum. he walked out of the room and saw jungkook and others in the living room waiting for him.

jungkook looked at yoongi and suddenly a smile formed on his face. there was something about yoongi that just makes him fall in love with him more and more. yoongi was looking stunningly beautiful and jungkook couldn't take his eyes off him.

yoongi saw the way jungkook was looking at him with desire and want in his eyes. he smirked at his accomplishments as he made his way to the younger. jungkook didn't say anything he was just staring at yoongi with wondering eyes.

"jungkookah you are staring" yoongi chuckled breaking jungkook's stance. they were lucky that the members were not paying attention to them.

"you can't blame me. you look stunning baby" jungkook whispered in yoongi's ears, leaving a kiss on his cheeks making yoongi blush.

"Gosh they're making me feel so single" jimin rolled his eyes looking at the couple before him.

"Well, I can change that," tae said winking at jimin. The smile on jimins face vanished upon hearing tae's words. Jungkook noticed the discomfort on jimin's face.

"Okay let's go we're going to get late" jungkook said taking yoongi's hands in his.

They reached the restaurant and ordered the food. all the members were talking and laughing. Yoongi and jungkook were beside each other. Jungkook was talking to the others not paying much attention to yoongi. yoongi was playing with jungkooks finger under the table, pouting. Jungkook noticed it but didn't say anything. A few minutes passed and as they were almost done eating, Jungkook felt yoongi's hand travel to his inner thigh, giving it a squeeze and making jungkook choke on nothing.

"Jungkook you okay?" Jin said handing jungkook a glass of water. Yoongi smirked, feeling accomplished.

"I'm okay," jungkook said and smiled at the older. He drank the water and leaned back on his chair, leaning closer to yoongi's ears.

"What do you think you're doing yoonie bear?" Jungkook whispered in yoongi's ears making a shiver run down yoongi's whole body.

"pay attention to me," yoongi pouted looking at jungkook with needy eyes. jungkook smiled at him and leaned to capture his lips in a sweet kiss. yoongi giggled in the kiss as jungkook bit his bottom lips.

"you wanna get out of here?" jungkook asked and yoongi nodded.

"guys yoongi hyung is not feeling good we'll head home first" jungkook announced gaining everyone's attention.

"Ohh yoongi hyung are you okay?" tae asked with a smirk. yoongi glared at him.

" We don't have practice tomorrow so we were thinking about going to the movie after this. you can go home if you want" namjoon said and jungkoook nodded.

jungkook took yoongis hand in his and they walked out of the restaurant. they got in the car and told the driver to take them home. yoongi couldn't contain himself. he leaned in to kiss jungkook. jungkoook smiled in the kiss as he pulled him closer by his waist, guiding him on his lap. soon older was straddling him, jungkooks hands traveled under his shirt feeling his soft skin. yoongi's hips started moving in a steady rhythm, enough to make a maon escape his lips.

"calm down yoonie we have all night" jungkoook smirked as his hands traveled to older's hips, halting his moments, making yoongi whine. he was far gone now with a butt plug in his ass and jungkook's muscular thighs under him. he dropped his head on jungkook's shoulder as he continued to grind in a slow phase.

"I w-want you kookie" yoongi said in a low voice almost like a whimper, trying to fasten his pace but jungkook stopped him.

"behave, baby, we don't want the driver to hear us " jungkoook said and kissed yoongi softly. yoongi remained silenced.

"you would like that don't you? him hearing you whine under my touch and I haven't done anything to yet" jungkook smirked. yoongi whined and buried his head in younger neck. the pressure was too much and jungkook's words were only making it worse.

jungkook's mouth traveled to yoongi's collarbone, making a moan leave his mouth. he pulled him closer by his waist, if that was possible, and started sucking on the white pale skin that was looking so fragile in his black satin shirt. but before they could continue the car stopped indicating that they reached home.