chapter 29

Yoongi woke up in jungkook's arms the next morning. Jungkook was still sound asleep beside him, his arms wrapped around yoongi and his face buried in the crook of yoongi's neck. Jungkook has this habit of sleeping shirtless which yoongi knows about. He doesn't know when at night jungkook took off his shirt but not like he was complaining.

Yoongi smiled as he admired the beautiful boy beside him. His soft and delicate features make him look like some angel but at the same time his body, his muscular body, makes him look like a Greek God. Yoongi let his finger trace the path of jungkook's body, his eyes, his lips, he can't get enough of jungkook's lips. He planted a soft feather-like kiss on the corner of jungkook's lips making jungkook smile in his sleep. Jungkook tightened his hold on yoongi's waist.

"Jungkookah wakes up," yoongi said caressing his cheeks. Jungkook whined and buried his head deeper in yoongi's neck, inhaling his scent.

"Koo we have practice we're gonna get late" yoongi giggled as jungkook started leaving little kisses on his neck. Jungkook got away from his neck, facing him with a smile on his face as he look at yoongi whose hair was scattered and was looking at him with the cutest smile. Jungkook pulled him closer and kissed his forehead making yoongi giggle again.

"Good morning hunger," jungkook said.

"Good morning kookie" yoongi gave him his gummy smile. Jungkook leaned to kiss yoongi's lips but yoongi stopped him with his finger on his lips making jungkook pout.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet" yoongi pouted. Jungkook chuckled and removed yoongi's finger from his mouth and holding his hand near his chest.

"I don't care I just want to kiss my baby good morning," jungkook said in his morning voice and leaned to connect their lips. Yoongi giggled as jungkook started kissing him all over the face.

"Hehe, jungkook stop" yoongi chuckled.

"Yoongi wake u- WOAH WOAH WOAH" the door of yoongi's room busted open. Both yoongi and jungkook got startled as they heard jin's voice.

For a minute all three of them were just staring at each other but then yoongi realized what was happening. Jin caught them kissing. His eyes widened and his heart started beating fast as he imagined all the things that could go wrong. Jin will get mad. He will hate him. Everybody will hate him. He wanted the ground to swallow him whole but that was not possible so he buried himself in the blanket and close his eyes tight.

Jungkook came to his senses when he saw yoongi covering himself with the blanket. He gave an awkward smile to jin who was standing there with a shocked expression on his face.

"We will be down in 10mins hyung. Please don't tell anyone about this for now" jungkook said to jin who just nodded. He walked out of the door not before giving jungkook a mischievous look making jungkook roll his eyes.

Jin left the room leaving yoongi and jungkook alone once again. Jungkook knew how bad yoongi's anxiety was. He could feel yoongi shaking under the blanket beside him. He got close to yoongi and wrapped his arms around him securely.

"Hy it's okay he is gone now" jungkook said calmly, rubbing his back. Yoongi buried his face in jungkook's chest as tears started falling from his eyes.

"H-he hates me now. He is mad at me, right? They all will hate me now jungkookie" yoongi cried in jungkook's chest. Jungkook was shocked. Yoongi has never cried in front of him. He never cried in front of anyone. He was the one to comfort the people who cried but here he is today, crying in jungkook's arms. It broke his heart.

He broke the hug and looked down at yoongi whose face was still buried in his chest. He used his hand to make yoongi look up at him. Yoongi's bread cheeks were stained with tears and his little button nose was red. His eyes were wet and he was looking at jungkook with fear. That moment jungkook decided. He will never let even a single tear fall from yoongi's eyes. He will make sure that yoongi stays happy always.