chapter 31

jungkook came back to the dorm an hour later. it was 4 in the morning. he was not expecting anyone but the first thing he saw as he entered the dorm was yoongi sleeping on the couch.

Maybe yoongi fell asleep here while waiting for him

Maybe yoongi fell asleep here while waiting for him. Jungkook didn't know but felt bad. He never wanted to behave so rudely with yoongi but he was hurt and he don't know what took over him and he took out his anger on yoongi.

He sighed and kneeled beside the sleeping yoongi. he looked so peaceful sleeping. jungkook can never stay angry at him he loves him too much for that. whenever he looks at yoongi, a warm feeling erupts in his heart making him lose connection with reality. he can't afford to lose yoongi now that he has him. he decided that he will talk to yoongi about everything. for now, he needs to take yoongi to his room, he can't let him sleep here.

he gently picked up yoongi in his arms, careful not to wake him up and walked towards the stairs. yoongi stirred in his sleep and unconsciously wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck, snuggling in his neck. jungkook smiled a little at his cute action.

they reached yoongi's room and jungkook placed the older on his bed and tucked him in. jungkook sat beside him for a few minutes, admiring him and watching him sleep. he kissed yoongi's forehead gently and got up to leave when yoongi grabbed his wrist making him turn back.

"j-jungkook" yoongi said mumbled, sleepily.

"Hy Hy go back to sleep hyung it's late" Jungkook sat beside him again and placed his hand on yoongi's cheek, caressing it with his thumb. yoongi didn't expect jungkook to be here with him. not after their last encounter.

he looked into jungkook's eyes, the same eyes that were emotionless and cold a few hours ago. the same eyes were looking at him with adoration and love right now. he felt tears forming in his eyes. he thought he lost jungkook. he thought that he will never see these looks in his eyes ever again. but he was wrong.

"k-kook" yoongi said as his voice broke and a single tear fell from his eyes. jungkook didn't waste any time. he got in the bed with yoongi and hugged him tightly.

"baby no no please don't cry. I'm sorry I'm so so sorry" jungkook said as yoongi was sobbing on his chest.

"n-no I am sorry jungkookie. I shouldn't have snapped at you. I don't mean anything I said to you please don't hate me jungkookie please" yoongi sobbed in jungkook's chest.

"Hy Hy looks at me," jungkook said and broke the hug, cupping yoongi's face in the palm of his hands.

"I can never hate you yoonie. not in a million years" jungkook smiled, reassuring him.

"you were mad at me. you yelled at me too" yoongi said softly and pouted cutely. his swollen eyes were looking at jungkook with innocence.

jungkook felt guilty for making him cry. for yelling at him. if he could turn back the time he would just open the door for him and let him explain to avoid this unnecessary drama he cause. but he can't. yoongi cried in front of him twice already. the same yoongi who never cried in front of anyone. it was not enough for jungkook to know that yoongi trusted him.

"I'm sorry I got mad, baby. I'm sorry I got jealous. I know I shouldn't be jealous you're not even mine. but I can't help it yoonie. I got angry when I saw you with tae. I shouldn't have yelled at you. please forgive me baby" jungkook said with pleading eyes. he didn't know when he started crying until he felt yoongi's finger on his cheeks, wiping his tears.

"It's okay. don't cry" yoongi wiped his tears and hugged him.

they stayed in each other's embrace for what felt like hours. yoongi's head rested on jungkook's chest, listening to his heartbeat and jungkook's fingers gently playing with yoongi's hair. they felt at home, both of them.

"I'd like that" yoongi said out of nowhere, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Hmm?" Jungkook said confused. Yoongi looked up at jungkook and smiled his gummy smile at him making jungkook's heart skip a beat.

"I'd like to be yours," yoongi said shyly.

"Really?" Jungkook asked his eyes wide.

Yoongi just nodded showing his gummy smile and within a second jungkook engulfed him in his arms, rolling him on the bed and making yoongi laugh and giggle.

"Hehe, jungkookie stop" yoongi giggled.

Jungkook stopped with yoongi under him. He looked into yoongi's eyes. Both of them were smiling so wide, filled with happiness.
Jungkool leaned in and connected their lips. He felt yoongi smile in the kiss as he moved his lips softly against his. The kiss was the sweetest kiss yoongi has ever had.

Jungkook broke the kiss and connected their forehead, his lips still lingering over yoongi's.

"Mine" he whispered on yoongi's lips.

"Yours"

I hate angst, I am team fluff😤😤

Thank you for reading.

Vote and comment please👉👈🥺