Chapter eight - jobs yay

Wesley pov

Wesley had woken up first. He glanced over at Stanley. He'd let him sleep. He grabbed his clothes, not caring that they were dirty, and quickly got dressed. He then made his bed. He didn't want to be the cause of extra work. Knowing how stressful that could be. It didn't matter though. Not anymore. 

They were out of the parable now. They could be happy. Both he and Stanley. They could finally be happy once again. For the first time since. Years. A small smile came across his face.  

He looked over as Stanley began to stir. Soon Stanley sat up, letting out a small groan. It was kind of cute. His messy hair and tired eyes. Wes let out a small purr. He watched Stanley for a moment. 

He then turned and began cleaning the place. Just to make it easier for workers.  He listened as Stanley stood up. Weasley Sighed oddly. He turned to face Stanley. Stanley was now standing right in front of him. Weasley felt his face heat up. 

He moved back a bit. He looked down slightly. He cleared his throat and moved to the side. He didn't look up at all. He heard Stanley mutter a small sorry. He just nodded. 

' ' I'm going to look into jobs today. ' ' Weasley said. 

' ' oh? ' ' Stanley asked, ' ' Maybe I should as well. ' ' 

Weasley looked back at him. He nodded. The two had walked out of the hotel after getting dressed. They walked at a similar pace as each other.   Weasley didn't exactly know where they were going. He sighed and looked over. 

What on earth was Weasley going to do for a job? He knew Stanley had some job experience, but Wes? Not at all. He was a good storyteller - that was - 

That was it! 

Weasley could tell stories. To anyone really. Kids, adults, teens, anyone! He looked forward again. Stanley of course could choose whatever he wished. Though this is what wes was going to do. A small smile appeared on his face

He felt Stanley's eyes on him. Though he didn't mind it much at the moment. When the two found a place to sit Weasley began his search. Babysitter, no, Children's birthday entertainment, not at all, Kindergarten storytime. There it was. 

He found the contact information not far below the ad. He circled it with a nearby pen. That and a few others. 

' ' what'd you find? ' ' Stanley asked. 

' ' Storyteller. ' ' He replied. 

' ' oh? You were always good at that. ' ' 

Stanley leaned forward on the table soon snatching the newspaper out of Weasley's hands. Wes looked up with slight annoyance as Stanley grabbed a different coloured pen. Weasley rolled his eye and looked out the window of the cafe. 

He didn't much mind Stanley doing things like that. He was used to it. It was who he was. A man-child. Wes laughed at the thought looking back at Stanley who was focusing hard on the papers. 

' ' Don't hurt yourself now. ' ' Weasley chuckled 

Stanley looked up and let out a slight laugh before looking down once more. Weasley went back to car-watching. 

Stanley's POV. 

No. No. Not. None of these would work. Stanley couldn't go back to working at an office. Maybe small jobs? Save up money to go to college and get a good job? That sounded nice. He circled a few things. 

Dish cleaner, house worker, clown. None was planned to be a full-time job. Why would they be?  He didn't need a full-time job at the moment. Neither really did. Not until they found a good place to stay. Somewhere other than hotels. 

After this the two spent the rest of the day talking and contacting people. They then found another hotel to stay at for the night. Stanley was the first to wake up the next morning. Getting ready for a job he was going to that day. 

He got dressed quickly and wrote a note for Weasley. It was a short one but it got the point across he felt.

'out for work. Meet me at the park at 5 pm - Stanley'. 

Yeah, that's great. He rushed out the door and went to meet his new boss. Or his new temporary boss. 

Five came by fast and Stanley and Weasley were in the park. The two talk about their day and their new jobs. But, luckily, seemed to like them. So they'd be staying for a while. That and they most likely wouldn't have to stay in a hotel long. 

Maybe soon they could get a small apartment for the two of them. Hopefully at least.  They stayed close together and had a calm night. They headed back to the hotel. Weasley fell asleep fast and Stanley stayed up for a bit longer. He did a few extra things of work before he gave in to his tiredness and went to bed.