Upon seeing this, [Name] shook his head. The people here definitely aren't careful at all, huh?

The middle-aged florist was informed by his mother that someone was coming to help him, and as soon as he saw the face he was expecting, he immediately waved enthusiastically to [Name].

"Hello! You must be [Name], correct? How long are you going to help me for?"

"Probably until I return to Japan, which is around a week."

"Alright, I don't need to pay you, do I?"

[Name] shook his head. The reason why he was here is to help him, after all.

[Name] talked about things to him, and the other male nodded at every sentence, staying quiet and not adding anything else.

But [Name] thought that he was listening, but he wasn't.

As [Name] assumed he was listening, he continued to talk about his daily happenings with the middle-aged man. He reminded [Name] of Kohana.

The week went by pretty quickly. [Name] befriended some of the other vendors, and called some thieves by their names, since [Name] learns things quickly.

He would also pick his preferred flowers to place by his bed at night. He knew most of the colours of each flower, and there were too many colours to explain to any tourist and such.

Occasionally, [Name] would also follow the delivery staff to send the daily flower stocks to places.

He couldn't really focus that well, since everything he did just reminded himself of Ryuhei.

[Name] and Ryuhei still kept in touch, FaceTimeing at midnight everyday, since Ryuhei has work and is a busy person.

Soon, [Name]'s father arrived to pick his son up after [Name] had excused himself to go to the toilet for a while.

"Oh, you're here! [Name] has been working quite hard, but he talks a lot, it's a bit annoying and I can't focus on my work." The florist spoke.

What he didn't know was that [Name] heard it from a few metres away while coming back from the bathroom. He was hurt. Why did [Name] think that he was actually listening this whole time?

He shook his head, ignoring the sadness, and went towards the florist. As soon as he saw the honeysuckles, he decided to buy one.

Buying the honeysuckle, he didn't think of how hurt he was, instead there was only single thought in his mind.

Ryuhei would love this. I should give this to him the next time I see him.

After the two left, a blond went towards the florist, asking him to get a small bouquet of purple hydrangeas while holding out only a 100 won coin to the florist, sticking out his middle finger to him.

[Name] thought that he and his father were going back to Japan to see Kohana as she went back to Japan while [Name] was in Workers.

However, his father had some unfinished business, causing them to stay in Japan for the time being.

Currently [Name] was on a call with Ryuhei. "Tengu, you're in Gangnam right now, right?"

"Oh, yeah. I actually wanted to visit you yesterday, but I knew you were busy, so I decided to visit you on another day."

"How about we meet tomorrow? I'm free!"

[Name] raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? Don't lie."

"Nope, I'm really not lying this time!"

"..Alright then. Let's meet tomorrow."

Actually, Ryuhei was really busy the next day, but he would just leave it for the others to do.

He just lied because he wanted to see [Name] so badly. It was like a drug.

"By the way!" Ryuhei suddenly spoke after moments of silence. "I have someone I like who really likes books. Can I have some book recommendations, like how you gave recommendations to that girl who texted you?"

[Name] stood quiet for a moment. "Alright, and make sure to do annotations as well, because it's more.. loving, I guess?"

"Thanks, Tengu! You're a life saver." Ryuhei smiled before hanging up. Well, time to buy some books I guess.

As soon as [Name] stood up from the bed, his father immediately slammed open the door, as if something bad just happened. The next sentence his father said shocked [Name]. It was too late.

Kohana was dead.