thirteen

"The heck are those guys?! They cleared Gas Hell and Explosive?!"

"I thought they would die right away!"

"Should I try betting on them?!"

"No way, it's too early for that!"

[Name] sighed, listening to the VIPs next to him talk about how Daniel's friends managed to beat his game in English. Did they know about the hints? Did Kitsune somehow managed to tell them?

"Tengu, Neko, don't think too much about it. They were probably lucky." Ryuhei told the two, who were slightly panicking.

"How can you be so sure? They're clearing all the games as if they know all the strategies." Mitsuki stated.

"Could it be Kitsune who leaked the information of the games to that group of people?" [Name] tilted his head.

"That's why I went to check just now."

"What do you mean, check?"

"I was thinking the same thing as you both. What if Kitsune was scheming something? But he wasn't. He was sleeping like a log when his friends might get killed. You should cut that bastard's salary."

"Sleeping?" [Name] scratched the back of his head. "Maybe he can't bear to see his friends getting killed."

The three observed below them that that group of participants were getting attacked by three other participants, however, they managed to defeat the three criminals, despite their fighting class being F, and the criminals' were at B.

[Name] leaned back onto the railing, in between Ryuhei and Mitsuki.

"And now, for the third game! Quest-ism!" Mitsuki spoke into her microphone.

"The third game, Quest-ism! Also known as Produce! Has everyone found their favourite criminal?"

Upon hearing Mitsuki's question, the crowd burst into cheers, answering her.

"What if those kids end up really winning?" Ryuhei asked.

"I'm sure they wouldn't." [Name] spoke.

"Huh? Why?"