one

⸻A soft sigh left [Name]'s lips as he watched the cars pass by below him

⸻A soft sigh left [Name]'s lips as he watched the cars pass by below him. He was sitting down on the floor as his legs dangled off the edge of the building.

The gentle breeze brushed across his face. There was a heavy downpour, wetting [Name], but not like he cared about it.

He ran his fingers of his right through his damp hair with his eyebrows furrowed.

[Name] opened a packet of candy, hoping to relieve his stress for the upcoming examinations.

He squinted his eyes in suspicion as he saw a woman and around 20 men behind her, entering the building [Name] was in.

[Name] always spent his time on top of this building, but has never seen anyone like that enter this building.

He observed that the woman was in school uniform, long black hair and was carrying a transparent umbrella, while all the men behind her were wearing suits, so [Name] assumed that they were her bodyguards.

He chose to ignore it, since he thought that they just wanted to check the building out until he heard footsteps of people climbing up the stairs.

When he heard the door of the rooftop open, he turned around to see who it was, thinking it was the woman from just now.

As he expected, it was the woman that he saw earlier, together with the men as well.

The woman walked towards [Name] with a close-eyed smile, making him raise his eyebrow in confusion.

"Hello, [L. Name]. Nice to meet you. My name is Sohma Mitsuki. I'm here to talk business."

After hearing her words, [Name] put his candy away, standing up.

"...Go on." He replied as he put his hands on his hips.

[Name] saw that the woman was rather beautiful, and assumed that she was someone from a rich company.

"You see, I've heard that you're kind of a professional martial artist, that you've gotten quite a reputation in Japan. I was wondering if you could work with me in Korea."

"Sweet. Wait. How do you know that it was me?"

"I have my ways."

"..What would I have to do?"

"You can work as an executive in a company."

"Oh, I see. But, Korea is a bit far away, so.. I'll think about it for a while." [Name] nodded his head.

Mitsuki handed him a piece of paper. "This is my number. Please call me when you make your decision." She smiled.

"Thank you. Here's mine." [Name] muttered, scribbling down his phone number on hiis notebook, ripping out the page to give her.

"Alright, I'll message you about more information of the job offer." She smiled.

"Okay, thanks." Just like that, [Name] had disappeared, leaving Mitsuki and her men by themselves.