five

⸻Ryuhei wanted to play some sort of fighting game in the arcade, but [Name] didn't really want to, so he ended up going against a stranger

The game would allow you to select a martial art before the game in order to start the round.

Ryuhei sat on the chair in front of the machine, while [Name] stood behind him, looking at the screen.

Ryuhei didn't really know much about martial arts, he just basically threw punches in a fight or some shit and somehow still manages to win many fights. You could say that he's good at street fighting?

"Hey, Tengu. You do Sanda, Taekwondo and Muay Thai, right?"

"Mhm, yeah. I do other martial arts, but I like those three the most." He crossed his arms.

"Alright! There's no Sanda here, and I'll just go with Muay Thai!" Ryuhei replied, using the controls to select Muay Thai.

The other opponent had chosen wrestling
Soon, the round started.

"Nomen, I think this guy knows how to play this well. Are you sure you're not gonna lose?" [Name] whispered to the blond.

"Chillax your balls, dude! I'm good at arcade games, just watch me." He patted his chest, full of pride before turning back to the machine in front of him.

His opponent sitting across him seemed to hear it, seeing that the opponents attacks were getting faster.

Ryuhei gritted his teeth, aggressively hitting the controls of the machine that [Name] thought it was gonna break any second, sweatdropping.

[Name] knew that Ryuhei never liked to lose in anything, maybe that's why he was trying so hard. Ryuhei was trying to impress [Name], after all.

A big 'You Lose' appeared on the screen in front of Ryuhei, who didn't actually expect himself to lose.

"I know right? Like, what is this guy doing? Muay Thai? Seriously?" The two heard the opponent across them whispering to another person, as if they wanted Ryuhei and [Name] to hear it.

An irk mark appeared on Ryuhei's forehead, walking towards the opponent with a grin.

[Name] sighed, following him, knowing that he was going to talk to them. He wouldn't want to stop Ryuhei, but if a fight broke out, then he would do so.

As Ryuhei and the other had a conversation, [Name] stood behind Ryuhei, reading his book until he heard glass shatter.

Out of anger, Ryuhei had broken the screen of the machine.

"Hey. What did you just say?" Ryuhei asked the guy, still wearing that grin of his. The guy sitting on the chair gulped, laughing nervously, but still tried to act cool.

"Ha.. Haha. What is this fucker doing?" He stuttered. Ryuhei and [Name] looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

Due to his embarrassment, the guy ran out of the arcade.