six

Normally when taking elevators, it takes around half a minute to do so

When enjoying moments, they tend to feel like they pass by quickly, while going through a moment that you have been dreading is the total opposite.

And that moment of dread for [Name] was himself being in the same elevator as Ryuhei, who kept pestering him to no end.

[Name] clicked his tongue, checking the watch on his wrist. Why was time passing so slowly? It felt like he was in the elevator for minutes.

He then took out his book and started to read again, trying to entertain himself a little.

"Hey, didn't you finish that book 5 times already? Pay attention to me!" Ryuhei pouted at [Name]'s behaviour.

"It's still interesting." [Name] muttered, not looking away from his book.

"Anyway, it's not like I'm trying to be rude or anything, but you should literally just give up. Go fuck off to Neko or some shit. It's pointless if you keep talking to me, you know."

[Name] didn't really mean what he said, he just simply didn't want Ryuhei to follow him everywhere he goes, but if he just said that, Ryuhei wouldn't be convinced.

Ryuhei understood that [Name] was interested in books, but didn't like it that he was reading almost all the time.

However, instead of giving up, his words only brought him motivation, but [Name] wasn't aware of that.

After this, Ryuhei wanted to spend all his free time together with him.

Ryuhei hummed a tune to himself, thinking of what to do later. He knew that [Name] didn't really want to do anything with him, but Ryuhei did believe that [Name] would eventually give in.

"..." [Name] grimaced, looking at the buttons of the elevator. Ryuhei looked at him in confusion before turning his head to look at the buttons as well.

It had turned out that none of them had pressed any buttons, therefore, the elevator hadn't moved at all since the minute that they both went in.

"Oops." Ryuhei scratched the back of his head despite not pressing the buttons on purpose.

" Ryuhei scratched the back of his head despite not pressing the buttons on purpose