nine

⸻"Hannya, these are the executives of the second affiliate

"Hannya, these are the executives of the second affiliate. Now that you're here, I'll go now." Eugene smiled as he introduced the executives to Doo Lee, before exiting and leaving Doo together with them.

[Name] heard from Neko that Doo was a recommendation from Eugene, so maybe he was really strong? Eugene doesn't really let all kinds of people join Workers, after all.

He also heard from her that Doo was the one who made up 'Ant Shaking', which was recently added in the circus.

Surely, [Name] thought that Doo was talented.

"Hello, my name is Hannya." Doo introduced himself to Ryuhei, Kenta, Sinu and [Name].

"Eh? Is he Korean?" Ryuhei raised an eyebrow, clearly not understanding a word he said.

"..I think so." Kenta replied.

"Ah, sorry. I can speak Japanese even though I'm Korean. I just had no idea that you guys couldn't understand Korean." Doo started speaking in Japanese fluently.

"Oh? So you're a Korean too! I'm a Seoul boy, as well." Sinu spoke, taking off his mask.

"I'm Shiba Inu, but you can call me Sinu. Your biggest crush. This is Tengu, Nomen, and Daruma. There's another person called Hyottoko, but he's currently getting ready for the first game."

"Hannya. Your game is gonna start soon. I'm sure you want to see how it turned out." [Name] spoke, gesturing Doo to follow him, and Doo did.

"Do you guys wanna come?" [Name] turned to the other three.

Nomen was already standing behind [Name], ready to follow him, while Sinu and Kenta politely declined.

"Alright, follow me."

On the way to the circus, Doo started talking to Ryuhei and [Name] about his 'Dragon Fist', which he said was his finishing move.

The way he described every technique of his seemed to be quite hard to do, and that whoever wanted to use the technique would need a really flexible body to pull it off.