twelve

Eugene had chosen three of Daniel's friends to participate in the circus, and those three happened to be Warren, Sally, and Zack, but someone decided to follow Zack

"You're going to take down three of us on your own?" The three men stood in front of Daniel, who was wearing his mask.

"It's four, you know. I'm here too." Sally added, holding up her frying pan. "Did our Hostel just get looked down upon?"

"Three's the right number, since I'm going home." Vin turned around while sighing, clearly disappointed. "Ugh, morons. I came here for nothing."

"Well, then. See you ass.." Vin stopped to look up at the bike coming down above him. "..Holes?!"

"Vin Jin?! What is that thing?!"

The bike Ryuhei was riding the crashed into Vin, however, he managed to catch it with his two hands.

"Please.. just let me go home already!"

Ryuhei pointed his middle finger at Vin, snickering.

"You're flicking me off?! You fucker!"

"Ch... Cheonliang!" He gritted his teeth before throwing Ryuhei's bike onto the ground with a crash. "You think Cheonliang is a joke?!"

[Name] stood at the side with his head tilted. Cheonliang?

Despite the bike being thrown down, Ryuhei still managed to get off the bike before he got injured.

"Cheon.. What? Is it like a shout or something? I'm a ranger." Ryuhei put his hands into the pockets of his biker coat, not understanding what Vin just said.

"I think it's like, a place or something. Don't know." [Name] added. The two weren't too familiar with Korea, after all, despite being there for so long.

"Oh. Never heard of that, to be honest."

"A mask? Don't tell me those guys are also.." Zack and Warren noticed both Ryuhei and [Name].

"Part of Workers.." Before they knew it, Sato had already charged towards Warren, who barely managed to block the attack, hitting against the wall and forming a dent.